The Student Room Group

Does anyone have any experience of this situation?

I have friends on TSR.
So ive been going out with this guy for a little while now. Ive had previous boyfriends so im not exactly new to the whole sex thing. He on the other hand is... I know he was a virgin before and im not exactly sure what he's done with other girls. He's a little bit older than me but said that he'd been waiting for the right girl to come long and hadn't wanted to loose it to a random stranger out one night. Which I completely respect ofcourse. However, we've now tried to have sex twice and both times he hasn't been able to maintain his erection. For example its fine when we're fooling arond doing other stuff but once he says 'shall we have sex?' it goes down. Both times ive reassured him that everythings alright and that ive had lots of fun etc etc. But apart from that I dont really know what else to do. Does anyone have any experience of this situation????
Had he masturbated within the previous 24 hours (don't expect a truthful answer if you ask him this)? Was he inebriated? Is he on medication? Did something happen to make him laugh a lot? Was there some fumbling going on as a condom was put on?

The penis is not a robotic device.

If he got an erection easily enough in the build up, you should be able to re-erect him with a bit of oral stimulation.
If he is really a virgin then nerves play a very big role. Having said that, twice in a row is a warning sign. If it happens again I'd start to rethink things.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending