The Student Room Group

How do you lot try to get over the thought of results day

Sorry for the stupid question. I think my exams went well but like I don't have faith in my self if you get where I'm coming from. Like I don't want to give my self hope because last year went to ****. But when I reflected back on this year compared to my *****y first year I've done alot of work. But I still feel like it won't show/get the good grades.

I have stuff planned for my gap year from now and being productive to try and forget about it but whenver I do think about results day I just have that nasty anxiety.

Anyone been in the same position?
I also went through major setbacks and redid my year 12 so I've only just finished my Alevels, I was pretty happy at first with how it all went but now thinking back I could of done so much better. but like you this year's work was Alot better than any others so I try to stay positive. I need 3 Bs for my university and I just don't think it'll happen. so you're not alone out there man the key is literally just to concentrate on the stuff u are proud of cos whatever happens happens but you can always make a situation work out for the better if you try hard enough. good luck
Reply 2
Original post by charlie-J
I also went through major setbacks and redid my year 12 so I've only just finished my Alevels, I was pretty happy at first with how it all went but now thinking back I could of done so much better. but like you this year's work was Alot better than any others so I try to stay positive. I need 3 Bs for my university and I just don't think it'll happen. so you're not alone out there man the key is literally just to concentrate on the stuff u are proud of cos whatever happens happens but you can always make a situation work out for the better if you try hard enough. good luck

I'm on the same position but want AAA. But thanks man, I'm going to work in a warehouse for the year to get money to travel and do the things I've planned to do. Hopefully this pays off. Good luck to you too
Reply 3
By the thought that stressing about it won't make any difference. Enjoy your summer, hard work done and whatever u get u get. No point stressing.

Quick Reply

Latest