The Student Room Group

Denmark attempts to brainwash it's Muslim population

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
*Danish, not Dutch.

Whoops, I mixed up the countries halfway through my point-making. There is a reason I didn’t take GCSE Geography.
Original post by Blue skys
I imagine many of you would pose as the guardians of freedom, democracy or human rights. It's quite curious, when immigrants and more specifically in this case - Muslims - become the topic of conversion, all your ideals and values go out of the window.

Which is a quite ironic statement in itself when one considers the distinct lack of freedom , democracy and human rights in those countries from which these immigrants have 'escaped' .

Sometimes in life you have understand and accept the simple truth and put in place measures to address these issues .

On one hand wtf? On the other what I wouldn't give for 25hrs free childcare....
So basically "instead of educating racists, lets force minorities to change their thoughts/culture/religion so the racists will have less reason to hate them!"

Whats next? Going to force brown or black people to paint themselves white so the racism won't have a chance to bloom?

To be fair most Muslims are far more racist than most white people. At least if you equate race to religion which is pretty much defacto in this situation.
Original post by MiriamButcher
This will not get to the slaughter point, because the Danish government is totally different to the government of Hitler. If you can’t see that, then you’re slightly blind.

There's several stages to genocide, slaughter is right at the end. It always starts with classifying and segregating people (physically or legally), and leads through dehumanisation to sow the seeds, while useful idiots suggest this is good for the marginalised groups. Where this sort of thing gets stopped from reaching the extermination stage is where groups with influence say let's nip this in the bud before it gets out of hand (granted this is sort of happening with proposals to treat these kids as criminals by default being rejected), not by the regime's useful idiots going "Hurr Durr Godwin's law"
Two points.
1. You can help people to integrate into society, but you can't force them if they don't want.
2. Jews lived a lot of time in Germany and were well integrated there before Hitler took the power. The Nazis wanted only one thing: to expel the Jews from the society.
Muslim refugees/immigrants came into Denmark from Muslim countries after latest violent events there. The only thing Denmark wants is to integrate these people into the society.
Absolutely different situations.
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
There's several stages to genocide, slaughter is right at the end. It always starts with classifying and segregating people (physically or legally), and leads through dehumanisation to sow the seeds, while useful idiots suggest this is good for the marginalised groups. Where this sort of thing gets stopped from reaching the extermination stage is where groups with influence say let's nip this in the bud before it gets out of hand (granted this is sort of happening with proposals to treat these kids as criminals by default being rejected), not by the regime's useful idiots going "Hurr Durr Godwin's law"

But they are not segregating based on religion, race, or sex. This is not a racial/religious attack. The idea is to create better opportunities for the lower class who live in ghettos. Once ghettos become established, it’s difficult to get rid of them, so it’s important to create a culture where racial background/religious background does not define where you live. This form of education gives the children a chance to get out of the ghettos.
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers

Still waiting on that first stage of segregating and ‘classifying’ people.
Good idea. I think a unified culture can lead to a more cohesive society.
Reply 49
As opposed to Muslims brainwashing their children from the moment they are born to believe in a daddy in the sky?

At least this might accomplish something good -- the kids might actually grow up to be fully integrated Danish citizens instead of having their beliefs formed inside their Muslim echo chamber.
Original post by DarthRoar
Racists aren't the problem, Muslim culture is the problem. It's not compatible with western culture and values. There's a reason that developed western countries aren't Muslim. If they come to western countries, they shouldn't bring their culture with them. Ensuring that the second generation of immigrants are more integrated is a fantastic move.

lmao people like you make me laugh. xD
Original post by FailedMyMocks
lmao people like you make me laugh. xD

Thanks good contribution to the thread, much wow such great.
And by doing this they hope to avoid becoming the rape hot spot Sweden has become. If Britain did the same, you might not have large parts of London becoming ****holes and full of crime.
Do you think the UK is any worse? One Direction is basically the UK's attempt at this.
Reply 54
So basically "instead of educating racists, lets force minorities to change their thoughts/culture/religion so the racists will have less reason to hate them!"

Whats next? Going to force brown or black people to paint themselves white so the racism won't have a chance to bloom?
Presumably, the children will be interacting with white Danish children from an early age. This will help educate those children to accept "brown foreigners" as equals. It is segregation (enforced or voluntary) that is one of the main problems facing multicultural societies. All sides need to understand this, indigenous and immigrant.
Original post by Volibear
The 'problem' people are already long past the point of being 'fixed'. Anyway, it's not just restricted to London or Muslims.

I agree with you there. Britain's problem is its inability to be critical of immigration without being shouted down as being Islamophobic or xenophobic. Just look at how Nigel Farage was treated. It's not surprising Westminster politicians avoid actually doing anything.
Sounds very cult styled brain washing TBH.
Reply 57
Original post by DarthRoar
Racists aren't the problem, Muslim culture is the problem.
Oh, I think that racists are just as much a problem as Islamic culture.

It's not compatible with western culture and values.
Neither is racism.

There's a reason that developed western countries aren't Muslim.
Yes. It is because the Muslim army was defeated at the Battle of Tours. Had it gone the other way, it is entirely possible that Europe would be Muslim.

If they come to western countries, they shouldn't bring their culture with them. Ensuring that the second generation of immigrants are more integrated is a fantastic move.
There is nothing wrong with maintaining your own culture (within the bounds of the law). It is the segregation of communities that is the problem, and a lack of a broad-based, secular education.
(edited 5 years ago)
I think the Tories should implement something similar in the UK. I am a British-born, privately educated, Indian gay guy. I absolute the amount of shite I have to deal with surrounding Muslims and I wish the left-wing would go die in an abyss somewhere.
Reply 59
Original post by nemofoot
Another example of the far-right resurgence all over the globe today. Makes me sick.
Hardly "far-right". As long as it is done sensibly, with sensitivity and good intentions, it could go some way to addressing the problems faced by both immigrant native communities.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending