University College London, University of London
University College London
London

2019 UCL Applicants **Official Thread**

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
Original post by richardsmith
What are your predicted grades if I may ask? Me too :frown:

I've already got 2 A's and I'm predicted another A for my third A-level. What about you?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 401
Original post by sherri_tan
Hi everyone! I got an offer for biomedical science today. Did anyone else get one? I was quite surprised by how fast they sent out their offer

Congratulations!!!
Hi everyone! I got an offer for biomedical science today. Did anyone else get one? I was quite surprised by how fast they sent out their offer

My friend did, think they sent out a whole batch at once!
Got an offer for English Lit last night- really happy! Anyone else? :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Literature106
Got an offer for English Lit last night- really happy! Anyone else? :smile:

Congratulations!!
Has anyone received offers for BASc? I just received an A*AA conditional for the societies pathway! :smile: I submitted the application on 8 Oct with A*A*A predicted and the questionnaire on 20 Oct.
Original post by ellacate
I'm from the U.S. applying w AP scores and I applied October 12ish and submitted my further information/short essay questions last Tuesday. Haven't heard anything yet. Where are you applying?

Hi! I'm applying from the US as well. Still haven't heard anything. I'm also applying to Courtauld and some schools in Scotland.
anyone got an offer for chemistry?
Reply 408
Hello,
I just got a video interview invitation of telecommunication and business but don’t know what and how to prepare for it .Is there anyone applying the same program or have the same experience ? I would be really grateful if you could share some information about the questions you’ve met during the interview or some advice about it.
Thank you very much !

Congratulation! Do you mind sharing your stats?
Original post by have
Got an offer for maths today

did u apply for masters?

what is your offer conditional on and if you don't mind can I ask your predictions?
Reply 411
Original post by kishxx01
did u apply for masters?

what is your offer conditional on and if you don't mind can I ask your predictions?

yeah G107
A*A (furthers maths A*) or AA + 2 in a STEP (FM A) since I took A Level maths in y12
A*A*A* preds FM, Physics, Chem
Original post by have
yeah G107
A*A (furthers maths A*) or AA + 2 in a STEP (FM A) since I took A Level maths in y12
A*A*A* preds FM, Physics, Chem

oh nice congrats!

I'm going to apply for masters at UCL too. Hopefully my application will be sent of soon.
Reply 413
Course: History and Politics of the Americas
Predicted Grade: A*A*AB (1 A* obtained)
Extracurriculars: Volunteering, History Club, Invited speakers, Library Prefect
Why UCL? Interesting course, and history

Received offer 01/11/18 of AA

Has anyone else applied for this course?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by ruppi
Course: History and Politics of the Americas
Predicted Grade: A*A*AB (1 A* obtained)
Extracurriculars: Volunteering, History Club, Invited speakers, Library Prefect
Why UCL? Interesting course, and history

Received offer 01/11/18 of AA

Has anyone else applied for this course?

Well done !!
any biochemistry offers? when did you apply?
Original post by Daisyshay
Congratulations that’s amazing! If you don’t mind me asking when did you apply and what are your predicted grades? Usually UCL invite English students to interview so they must have loved your application!

Thank you, I am surprised :smile: My predicted grades are A*A*A* and I applied October 10th. I am sure you'll get an offer soon too
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Jacky Song
Congratulation! Do you mind sharing your stats?

Sure I don’t mind :smile: I’m an international student doing the Singapore-Cambridge A levels so our A’s are equivalent to both A* and A in the UK system. Same for the O levels here.

Course: BSc Biomedical Science
A level subjects General Paper/English, Biology, Chemistry, Economics, Molecular Biology
Predicted grades: AAAAA (not sure for molecular biology)
GCE O levels grades: 7A and 1B (for Chinese lol)
Extracurriculars: Volunteer club, did a uni module in Molecular Biology, went for a bioethics forum, volunteered at Society of St Vincent De Paul and Brain Tumour Society Singapore
Why UCL? I like that it’s a bit more research focused than unis back home!!

I receive a offer of AAA in Biology, Chemistry and Math on the 2nd of November
(edited 5 years ago)
Thank you, I am surprised :smile: My predicted grades are A*A*A* (English, Philosophy, Drama) and I applied October 10th. I am sure you'll get an offer soon too, have you been invited for interview?

P.S. my GCSE grades were nothing hugely outstanding (7xA* 5xA) if that's at all helpful.

that’s amazing! congrats! i’m waiting on UCL English right now recently got offers from other schools, so I’m getting a bit nervous haha. where else have you applied?
Thank you, I am surprised :smile: My predicted grades are A*A*A* (English, Philosophy, Drama) and I applied October 10th. I am sure you'll get an offer soon too, have you been invited for interview?

P.S. my GCSE grades were nothing hugely outstanding (7xA* 5xA) if that's at all helpful.

ooh congrats on your offer! I've applied for English too & sent in my UCAS September 7th, so gotta admit I'm a bit jealous :biggrin:

But seriously, good job! Hopefully this means they'll sending out more English decisions soon

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending