London

2019 UCL Applicants **Official Thread**

Scroll to see replies

Anyone for biomedical sciences? If there's a chat can someone PM me please
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
anyone doing bsc population health?
Is anyone selling any spare freshers tickets for individual events or wristbands?
Original post by science 1234567
Is there any chat for people starting pharmacy? Wanna try get to know some people before we start in a couple week to make it less daunting :smile:, so anyone starting pharmacy pm me!

Any luck?
Original post by faithkanu
Got an offer for medical innovation and enterprise and i only sent my application two days ago! AAB

Hi Faith, have you firmed this offer at the end? Is it a Msc or Bsc? May I asked what are the three subjects you studied in A level?
Original post by khushig
Hey guys!
I'm just applied to UCL and got my acknowledgement for 2019 entry like 10 minutes ago lol
I take Bio, Chem and Business as my HL and Eng Lang Lit, Maths and French Ab Initio as my SL's.
I applied for Medical Innovation and Enteprise in UCL because honeslty its my dream course. I applied for Medical Sciences in Edinburugh, Biomedical Sciences in KCL, Warwick and Surrey as a safety
I study IB and did GCSE, my IB predicted is a 37 with 666 at HL (thats approximatley a AAA at A Levels). But myh GCSE's were pretty ****, 7,8,A,BBB,CCCB soo yeah.
My extracurriculars are pretty good,I think so atleast I've interned at two hospitals, volunteered at a school for special needs, a marketing agency called Leo Burnett, and another sports company.
I alsok sing and I've done exams till the 6th grade and I perform on a regular bases and came second n national level singing thing.
I'm actually so terrified cause they dont take a lot of people and even though their entry requirement is 36 UCL generally takes people with a 38 sooo yeah

Hi Khushig, have you got an offer at the end? I am also very interested in this course and looking at 2020 entry, Would appreciate you to share with me some experience. Thanks!
Original post by Sanjeev26
Anyone got an offer for Stats,Econs and Finance yet. I applied in October however I still have not heard back yet. :frown:

Heyy I saw that you got an offer from LSE stats and business. Have you got an offer from UCL stats econ finance?

And may I know your GCSEs, AS results and predicted grades if you dont mind? And What subjects you took?

sorry for many questions but I am applying the same course with you this time, would appreciate on your respond!😁😁😁
Original post by Exoy
Wow you are good. I already have Turkish A level at A* which Ucl accepts so apart from that a* a a from maths chem and physics

hii, how did you get an a*? what tips would you give? Also, how did you go about answering the last question on paper 2, the essay one? I've got an exam this week hence why i'm asking😆
Original post by Stdvn
Course:
Biomedical Sciences;
A level subjects / achieved grades/predicted grades:
Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Geography/A*AAaa/A*A*AAa-A*AAAa (a in Geography)
GCSE grades:
International student so no GCSEs;
Extracurriculars:
Piano Level 8; Extracurricular readings into university contents in physiology, biochemistry and neuroscience; Take online courses on these subjects from edX etc; Teacher's assisstant; MUN; Speeches and presentations inside and outside school;
Why UCL?

UCL is very good at medical and life sciences in terms of both research and teaching; UCL is ranked among the top 10 or 20 universities in the world and has good reputation; I went to London before and really love this city!

Hi! Did you get in?? i have the same predicted grades as you!
Original post by Snufkin
Hi everyone, if you are applying to UCL, post below!

Course:
A level subjects / predicted grades:
GCSE grades:
Extracurriculars:
Why UCL?

Hello, I just wanted to know if anyone here has done the MSc Cancer course at UCL or knows about it, I've recieved an offer letter but I'm not sure whether I should select UCL or go for another uni

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending