The Student Room Group
A Labour councillor suspended over this? There's a first. He'll probably be quietly reinstated.
Labour is in bad shap. Like is there any trustworthy party? It seems none can be trusted with anything.
Reply 3
I do find his excuse rather droll, "my flatmates did it".
"For the many, not the Jew."

well they suck the blood from a freshly cut babies penis so...

I can't stand hypocrites I'm against Muslim female genital mutilation but only Jews get a free pass although I admit female is more barbaric.

Nations who want to ban the practice soon get on their knees to appease them, just like Iceland did awhile back.
Original post by ObiWanCorbyn

well they suck the blood from a freshly cut babies penis so...

I can't stand hypocrites I'm against Muslim female genital mutilation but only Jews get a free pass although I admit female is more barbaric.

Nations who want to ban the practice soon get on their knees to appease them, just like Iceland did awhile back.

Although, female genital mutilation isn’t a Islamic/Muslim practice. It’s a “culture” thing, a controversial one at that. Also I think is only Orthodox Jews that suck blood from a babies penis
Reply 7
Original post by Ikhan1
Although, female genital mutilation isn’t a Islamic/Muslim practice. It’s a “culture” thing, a controversial one at that. Also I think is only Orthodox Jews that suck blood from a babies penis

many millions beleive it to be islamic, hence why they practice it in many muslims countries ( in reference to mohammeds comment on male and female circumcised parts)
judism and islam share many similar practices
Reply 8
Truth does not matter the fact is when people bring up Jewish crime, Jewish hate it's actually considered anti-semetic.

Jews were persecuted by Nazi's, but that doesn't mean things Nazi's accused Jews of doing is baseless.

Same for Russia, there is recent outrage over the murder of Russia's royal family and Jews who did it because it's considered just a "anti-semitic conspiracy"

Then apply the same to the Germans or any other damn people.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Airyana
Truth does not matter the fact is when people bring up Jewish crime, Jewish hate it's actually considered anti-semetic.

Jews were persecuted by Nazi's, but that doesn't mean things Nazi's accused Jews of doing is baseless.

Same for Russia, there is recent outrage over the murder of Russia's royal family and Jews who did it because it's considered just a "anti-semitic conspiracy"

Then apply the same to the Germans or any other damn people.

There is not recent outrage over the death of the Romanovs. Nor did Jewish people play a factor, it was something any sane Soviet leader would have done to legitimise their claim.
This practice is only carried out by extreme segments of the Haredi community. Haredi Jews are not a good representation of the majority of Jews.
The wider Jewish community have condemned this practice. I'm sure you could find segments of Christianity that do similar unsavoury practices.
As for the antisemitic remarks; nothing surprises me with Labour. Antisemitism is rife in that party and the perpetrators often hide behind being 'pro-Palestine' as an excuse. I'm very concerned at the direction the UK is going in with our general attitude towards Jews. You'd think we, as human beings, would have learned from the Holocaust...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending