The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I am Sarah. Just got offers from Kings and Durham last week for International Relations. I am an international student and do International Baccalaureate.
Reply 61
Original post by Sarah357
Hi, I am Sarah. Just got offers from Kings and Durham last week for International Relations. I am an international student and do International Baccalaureate.

When did you send your ucas ?

Congrats when did u apply and what r u predicted

I also got an offer from Kings for IR :smile:. May I ask you when you did you apply? Durham hasn’t even acknowledged me yet :|
Original post by tiphy
When did you send your ucas ?

I sent it quite early in September. I believe around the 9th.
Original post by Sophbarry16
Congrats when did u apply and what r u predicted

Predicted 7777 for HL courses
Original post by richardsmith
I also got an offer from Kings for IR :smile:. May I ask you when you did you apply? Durham hasn’t even acknowledged me yet :|

Congrats on your Kings offer! I do not think I ever got an acknowledgement from Durham - some Universities do not bother. So I was quite suprised at their speed getting back to me. Good luck! Hope you hear back soon
Reply 67
Sent my application on October 16th (UCL, Warwick, Bristol, Bath, Nottingham) and no reply (but they got acknowledged). Some people who applied to some of my unis but for a different degree already got their offers. It's so strange I'd expect Nottingham to reply within 3 days.
Original post by ln12304
Sent my application on October 16th (UCL, Warwick, Bristol, Bath, Nottingham) and no reply (but they got acknowledged). Some people who applied to some of my unis but for a different degree already got their offers. It's so strange I'd expect Nottingham to reply within 3 days.

How quickly did you get acknowledged for bristol?
Reply 69
How quickly did you get acknowledged for bristol?

All of them acknowledged 2 days after
Original post by ln12304
All of them acknowledged 2 days after

I was panicking but I just got acknowledged a couple of hours ago so it’s okay!
Reply 71
I was panicking but I just got acknowledged a couple of hours ago so it’s okay!

Good luck! :smile:
I got an offer from KCL :smile:
Anyone here applying/got an offer to Durham for IR? if so, what are your predicteds/offer
Original post by StudentUser2405
Anyone here applying/got an offer to Durham for IR? if so, what are your predicteds/offer

I’m waiting for an offer ! Predicted A*A*A in history English lit and economics hbu?
I’m waiting for an offer ! Predicted A*A*A in history English lit and economics hbu?

Those predicteds are amazing !! I’ve got AAA in history, politics and business, seeing all of these se high grades are making me nervous 😂 gonna apply there too
Those predicteds are amazing !! I’ve got AAA in history, politics and business, seeing all of these se high grades are making me nervous 😂 gonna apply there too

I think the fact that you’ve actually achieved the grade boundaries will definitely put you in good stead though, universities are aware that there is massive grade inflation in schools and colleges now
I think the fact that you’ve actually achieved the grade boundaries will definitely put you in good stead though, universities are aware that there is massive grade inflation in schools and colleges now

What do you mean by grade inflation?
What do you mean by grade inflation?

Over predicting grades
Over predicting grades

Ohhh, yeah a lot of schools are doing that, I just hope my PS makes me get an offer 😂

Latest

Trending

Trending