The Student Room Group

Am I Good-Looking?

Please be honest! Suggestions are more than welcome.
4.5/10

you look miserable.
I like your hair more in the top picture, and your light beard is nice from the second picture. You look fine to me. I just think you'd look a lot better with a smile! :smile:
Original post by bulgylau
4.5/10

you look miserable.

Sauvage.
Reply 4
you have potential my dude, just do something with your hair and find a nice style that you would feel comfortable with
you should also try different facial hair styles to see which one would suit you best
Good luck and please, don't post something like this ever again because you shouldn't let random online people judge your appearance, it usually does more harm than good
Reply 5
Original post by suga(r)
you have potential my dude, just do something with your hair and find a nice style that you would feel comfortable with
you should also try different facial hair styles to see which one would suit you best
Good luck and please, don't post something like this ever again because you shouldn't let random online people judge your appearance, it usually does more harm than good

I guess? I mean, I know these posts can be harmful, but I've seen many people in this forum do that. Besides, I'd rather have some advice than none at all, which is what you mostly get in real life, in my opinion.
im a guy but still; i like the cut you got in pic 1 and the stubble in pic 2. combine that together and you a sexy mfker
just smile, when you always smile people always find you handsome

Quick Reply

Latest