Student Group Chat? Watch

Mo_Barker
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hi,
RHUL was my second option, and I have gotten in via adjustment to a Psych course. I was just wondering if RHUL had a group chat on Facebook or Snapchat or something? Fitzwilliam (my firm) had one on FB, but obviously I've left that now. It's obviously not required, it would just be nice to meet some people from my course before I go, especially as I am quite shy
Royal Holloway, University of London
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Mo_Barker)
Hi,
RHUL was my second option, and I have gotten in via adjustment to a Psych course. I was just wondering if RHUL had a group chat on Facebook or Snapchat or something? Fitzwilliam (my firm) had one on FB, but obviously I've left that now. It's obviously not required, it would just be nice to meet some people from my course before I go, especially as I am quite shy
Hi Mo_Barker,

Congratulations on receiving an offer! :clap2:

I've created a thread where you can chat to other new Royal Holloway students so try posting there.

Have you already applied for accommodation?

Susana
Mo_Barker
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by Royal Holloway, University of London)

Have you already applied for accommodation?

Susana

I have not, I'm trying to do so now but I'm struggling to make an account on the application portal. Getting a little stressy now as I'm picky!
spoony2799
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I have not, I'm trying to do so now but I'm struggling to make an account on the application portal. Getting a little stressy now as I'm picky!
Hi! I sent you a pm
Royal Holloway, University of London
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
It may take up to 24 hours after your place has been confirmed before your accommodation profile becomes active, so don't worry and try again today.

Susana
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1170)
79.38%
Leave (304)
20.62%

Watched Threads