The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Student Group Chat?

Hi,
RHUL was my second option, and I have gotten in via adjustment to a Psych course. I was just wondering if RHUL had a group chat on Facebook or Snapchat or something? Fitzwilliam (my firm) had one on FB, but obviously I've left that now. It's obviously not required, it would just be nice to meet some people from my course before I go, especially as I am quite shy :smile:
Original post by Mo_Barker
Hi,
RHUL was my second option, and I have gotten in via adjustment to a Psych course. I was just wondering if RHUL had a group chat on Facebook or Snapchat or something? Fitzwilliam (my firm) had one on FB, but obviously I've left that now. It's obviously not required, it would just be nice to meet some people from my course before I go, especially as I am quite shy :smile:

Hi Mo_Barker,

Congratulations on receiving an offer! :clap2:

I've created a thread where you can chat to other new Royal Holloway students so try posting there.

Have you already applied for accommodation?

Susana :smile:
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Royal Holloway, University of London

Have you already applied for accommodation?

I have not, I'm trying to do so now but I'm struggling to make an account on the application portal. Getting a little stressy now as I'm picky!
I have not, I'm trying to do so now but I'm struggling to make an account on the application portal. Getting a little stressy now as I'm picky!

Hi! I sent you a pm :smile:

It may take up to 24 hours after your place has been confirmed before your accommodation profile becomes active, so don't worry and try again today.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending