The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MSc Psychology Conversion Distance Learning/Online at MMU

Hey beautiful people!

Is anyone studying the MSc Psychology Conversion course at Manchester Metropolitan University in September? After long deliberation, I've decided to do the MSc Psychology at MMU as it is better suited to my needs!

I'm hoping to meet people from the course and would love to set up a group chat/study group to check in with each other during our psychology journey!
Original post by Anonymous
Hey beautiful people!

Is anyone studying the MSc Psychology Conversion course at Manchester Metropolitan University in September? After long deliberation, I've decided to do the MSc Psychology at MMU as it is better suited to my needs!

I'm hoping to meet people from the course and would love to set up a group chat/study group to check in with each other during our psychology journey!

It's great to hear that you've chosen to study with us!! :smile:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Hey beautiful people!

I have just received my offer yesterday :smile: would be great to join any group chats!
Hey beautiful people!

It's great to see people doing social science subjects at Manchester Met, I studied Sociology (with a few elective units in psychology and criminology) there for 3 years and the teachers were great. Student support there have a great reputation too so don't be afraid to reach out to them if required

Marc
Arden University Student Ambassador
still waiting on a response - applied 13th august!
Reply 5
still waiting on a response - applied 13th august!

Where? Manchester Met?
Reply 6
Hey I’m studying this course, would be great to join any group chats!😊
Where? Manchester Met?

yes, i cant access the portal (applied with an online form as the system was down) so ive been waiting for an email for so long. i just contacted them about it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending