The Student Room Group

Cardiff University Mathematics Applicants 2018-2019 Who’ve Confirmed Their Offer

Hi, my name is Leann and I received my A-Level results yesterday of an A in Mathematics, an A in History and an A* in Law (and also a U in Further Maths “shhhhhh, don’t wanna talk about it” 😂) and I’ve confirmed my place to study Maths in Cardiff University. Just wondering who the other people who have confirmed their place to study maths in Cardiff University are and get to know you guys before the start of our course. Maybe we could meet up for freshers or something 😂. Congrats to everybody who got the results they wanted and confirmed their University place! 🎉👍
Original post by LeannBose2902
Hi, my name is Leann and I received my A-Level results yesterday of an A in Mathematics, an A in History and an A* in Law (and also a U in Further Maths “shhhhhh, don’t wanna talk about it” 😂) and I’ve confirmed my place to study Maths in Cardiff University. Just wondering who the other people who have confirmed their place to study maths in Cardiff University are and get to know you guys before the start of our course. Maybe we could meet up for freshers or something 😂. Congrats to everybody who got the results they wanted and confirmed their University place! 🎉👍

sorry, im not going to cardiff (going to bristol), but how did you manage to get a U in FM?
Original post by sdfsdd
sorry, im not going to cardiff (going to bristol), but how did you manage to get a U in FM?

I think the FM class made a collective decision that we weren’t gonna do well and it was better to focus on our other subjects because FM didn’t count into getting us into uni. I managed to get 56/75 in my FP1 by revising everything the night before so I think that’s my proudest achievement 😂
Original post by LeannBose2902
I think the FM class made a collective decision that we weren’t gonna do well and it was better to focus on our other subjects because FM didn’t count into getting us into uni. I managed to get 56/75 in my FP1 by revising everything the night before so I think that’s my proudest achievement 😂

my school didn't offer it so im trying to learn FP1,2 and 3 before i start bristol
Original post by sdfsdd
my school didn't offer it so im trying to learn FP1,2 and 3 before i start bristol

I found it hard because I was juggling my other subjects along with FM, but if you’re just doing FM on its own then it shouldn’t be that difficult

Quick Reply

Latest