The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Private Accommodation at Bath

Hey, I just got accepted into Bath via clearing and was looking to go to private accommodation but struggling to find reviews of places. If anyone has stayed at the Depot or Twerton Mill please could you tell me what you thought of the accommodation itself?
Also, there's a new accommodation called Avon Studios by Fresh Student Living and was wondering if anyone was thinking of going there?
Fresh student living started with an early one in Swansea. Dont know what the one is like in Bath but here is the Swansea one. They now have them everywhere

Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
try st davids student living swansea very popular
Original post by swanseajack1
Fresh student living started with an early one in Swansea. Dont know what the one is like in Bath but here is the Swansea one. They now have them everywhere

Do you know what they are like? Are they a good company to go with for accommodation?
Reply 4
Twerton Mill is nice! I have a friend who was there for his first year :smile:
Original post by Siobhan_Alex
Do you know what they are like? Are they a good company to go with for accommodation?

they are very popular in Swansea with good facebook reviews but not on campus
Rating: 4/5 34 Facebook reviews Facebook 29 Mar 2018 04:16

Great place to live as a postgrad, really recommended. Full review

Facebook 09 Mar 2018 06
(edited 5 years ago)
Hey, I just got accepted into Bath via clearing and was looking to go to private accommodation but struggling to find reviews of places. If anyone has stayed at the Depot or Twerton Mill please could you tell me what you thought of the accommodation itself?
Also, there's a new accommodation called Avon Studios by Fresh Student Living and was wondering if anyone was thinking of going there?

Hi Alex,

We might just have an unbelievable offer for you at our Twerton Mill accommodation. We are currently offering £300 cashback if you book now.

Twerton Mill is very well placed has many facilities within the site, such as a games room, social space and even a secure bike storage.

Have a look here: https://www.iqstudentaccommodation.com/student-accommodation/bath/twerton-mill

Hope we could help. :smile:

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Thanks!

Hi Siobhan,

I can't speak for Twerton, but I knew quite a few students who stayed at The Depot in their second year and seemed happy there. When I visited, I thought the rooms were really nice and there was a cool social space downstairs with pool tables etc. I heard it is expensive compared to house sharing, but I suppose this is because it is all private kitchen and bathroom and the build was very recent.

Hope this helps.

Alice,
3rd Year Management Student
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest