The Student Room Group

MSC HRM - Liverpool University or Lancaster University ?

Comparison of MSC HRM course offered by Liverpool University and Lancaster University?
I have 7 + years of work experience in HR from India. I have recently relocated to UK and wish to continue with HR career however I noticed that getting a job in HR often demands CIPD qualifications , hence decided to take up MSC full time studies in HRM. I have received offers from Lancaster University and Liverpool University and now in dilemma...

If anyone can guide me on my decision as I am looking for comprehensive study and employability factor once the students graduate.
Original post by Ananyaroy
Comparison of MSC HRM course offered by Liverpool University and Lancaster University?
I have 7 + years of work experience in HR from India. I have recently relocated to UK and wish to continue with HR career however I noticed that getting a job in HR often demands CIPD qualifications , hence decided to take up MSC full time studies in HRM. I have received offers from Lancaster University and Liverpool University and now in dilemma...

If anyone can guide me on my decision as I am looking for comprehensive study and employability factor once the students graduate.

Hi there, :wavey:

I am Rebecca, one of the Student Ambassadors at Lancaster University where I study Marketing Management and will be going into my second year in October.

Whilst I am an Undergraduate and not on the same course I can advise you on my experience. I have thoroughly enjoyed my first year at Lancaster University so what a great decision you have made by applying!

Have you visited both Universities? If not, I would highly recommend visiting, I know at Lancaster University you can come and look around even if it is not on an Open Day. You will get a real sense of where you will be studying and the campus is beautiful. Our colleges help in providing a great community, including our graduate college.

The support and content of my course has been fantastic in my first year and I am really looking forward to my next year. We have a fantastic careers team specifically within the Management School and so many strong connections with employers!

I hope this has given you a bit of an insight into Lancaster University, if you have any more questions then please get in touch and if I can't answer then I will find someone that can.

Good luck with your studies,

Rebecca

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending