The Student Room Group

maths C3 remark

(Exam board WJEC) :: I got 91/100 ums in C3 and 86/100 ums in C4 meaning I am 3 ums off an A* in maths, my c4 is not likely to go up, and i would need to go up by 2 raw marks in c3 for an A*(for 3 ums increase). Should I get the remark? Has anyone had C3 remarked (for any exam board)? Or am i unlikely to see a change in grade.
I mean it wont hurt if you have the money to spare, but maths isnt exactly an essay subject sp it isnt open to examiner interpretation and it is extremely hard to mark wrong. So I doubt you would chabge that much, but a few marks is all you need so I would give it a go
Reply 2
its just so
Original post by potatohouse
I mean it wont hurt if you have the money to spare, but maths isnt exactly an essay subject sp it isnt open to examiner interpretation and it is extremely hard to mark wrong. So I doubt you would chabge that much, but a few marks is all you need so I would give it a go

Its just so frustrating, i worked so hard for my a levels and i got very close to a*s in 2 subjects and feel a bit deflated about it. thank you for the advice i think i'll just get the remark

Quick Reply

Latest