The Student Room Group

What will show up on an enhanced DBS check?

I need to have an enhanced DBS check done on me. I have never had any contact with the police and don't have a criminal record.

I am just worried about debts I have accumulated over the years due to being an idiot. I paid them all here and there but still owe less than a grand to bailiffs. I haven't paid some for 2 and a half years due to not being able to afford it. I was receiving letters saying they will take me to court at that time but I have moved house. I'm now scared I missed a court date or something as I have moved house two years ago. Would this show on my DBS. I read somewhere that bailiffs can take the debt back to the original owner who can then take legal action, again I wouldn't know if this has happened as I have moved.

Please can someone put my mind at rest as I have been freaking out over this.
Original post by Meggy0001
I need to have an enhanced DBS check done on me. I have never had any contact with the police and don't have a criminal record.

I am just worried about debts I have accumulated over the years due to being an idiot. I paid them all here and there but still owe less than a grand to bailiffs. I haven't paid some for 2 and a half years due to not being able to afford it. I was receiving letters saying they will take me to court at that time but I have moved house. I'm now scared I missed a court date or something as I have moved house two years ago. Would this show on my DBS. I read somewhere that bailiffs can take the debt back to the original owner who can then take legal action, again I wouldn't know if this has happened as I have moved.

Please can someone put my mind at rest as I have been freaking out over this.

Financial things don't show up on criminal record checks, it would only show up on a credit check.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending