The Student Room Group

DBS application urgent!!

Guys how to complete DBS application? They are asking for BRP number and as an international student I don’t have it yet as I am still in my home country. I am receiving this email to complete DBS application asap so what should I do?
Do I need to complete it before my course start date?
Original post by Anonymous
Guys how to complete DBS application? They are asking for BRP number and as an international student I don’t have it yet as I am still in my home country. I am receiving this email to complete DBS application asap so what should I do?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi,
What did you do ? I’m an overseas student who is planning to study in the UK & they asked for enhanced DBS check, I’m still in my country. What are the steps to get the DBS check? Do I need only to give criminal record/ good conduct certificate from my country ?
Original post by Anonymous #1

Didn't you get this done?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending