The Student Room Group

Brexit

Im in y13 rn and i was wanting to do dentistry in bulgaria.

I was wondering how likely is it that brexit will happen and how will it effect me if i want to come back to the uk after my studies to work as a dentist. Please helppp.

thanks.
British Exit from the European Union will happen, it literally has to. Reason for this is because of democracy, which focuses on popular vote, regardless of the reason for the vote being made. This basically means that no matter the nature of the subject being voted on, even if it will result in the improvement or the destruction of a country, that subject will go through even it wins the democratic vote.

How it will affect you however, I am not entirely sure. At this point, many things are uncertain. It is likely you will be able to work here once your studies are over, but at the same time, there exists a chance that someone could steal or place or become violent because the politicians didn't go through with brexit.
Reply 2
Original post by Qup
British Exit from the European Union will happen, it literally has to. Reason for this is because of democracy, which focuses on popular vote, regardless of the reason for the vote being made. This basically means that no matter the nature of the subject being voted on, even if it will result in the improvement or the destruction of a country, that subject will go through even it wins the democratic vote.

How it will affect you however, I am not entirely sure. At this point, many things are uncertain. It is likely you will be able to work here once your studies are over, but at the same time, there exists a chance that someone could steal or place or become violent because the politicians didn't go through with brexit.

Ugh brexit is so dumb. Hopefully i should be fine. Thanks for the help though!
Original post by Yournan123
Ugh brexit is so dumb. Hopefully i should be fine. Thanks for the help though!

Your welcome.

Quick Reply

Latest