The Student Room Group

RA Butler Politics Prize (Cambridge University)

Hi everyone, I was thinking of writing an essay for the RA butler politics prize. Does anyone know how I can get in touch with alumni who wouldn't mind helping read my essay or offer me some tips/advice?
You can private message me I'll do it- I do HSPS.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi everyone, I was thinking of writing an essay for the RA butler politics prize. Does anyone know how I can get in touch with alumni who wouldn't mind helping read my essay or offer me some tips/advice?

What question are you thinking of doing?
Reply 3
(Original post by drizzleeyerolls)What question are you thinking of doing?

Hello, thanks for the prompt reply! was thinking of doing this question: Do we live in an era of de-globalisation?
I did the same question, what was your final word count? What kinds of things did you discuss?
Reply 5
Original post by beesontoast
I did the same question, what was your final word count? What kinds of things did you discuss?

i talked about the US-China trade war, the breakdown of global institutions like the EU, other geopol events like brexit, the pandemic, russo-ukraine war too! how about you?
Original post by Anonymous
i talked about the US-China trade war, the breakdown of global institutions like the EU, other geopol events like brexit, the pandemic, russo-ukraine war too! how about you?

I think our essays are probably super similar oh dear! I talked about US climate change policy, chinas dual circulation strategy in relation to the pandemic and brexit.
for some reason this is just coming through now sorry.
(edited 8 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending