The Student Room Group

Student finance help

Hey! i applied for student finance in October 2nd and today i have been asked for my address history since birth to last month. i don’t know what that means and why are they asking for it
Original post by Maimoona Naeem
Hey! i applied for student finance in October 2nd and today i have been asked for my address history since birth to last month. i don’t know what that means and why are they asking for it

Hi there,

This just means we need a normal letter from yourself (signed and dated) confirming every address you lived at since birth and the dates you lived there. Please make sure there are no gaps in the addresses too.

You can upload this to your account as soon as you can and it will be processed in around 16 working days.

Thanks, Graeme
how long this whole process will take because they send me my evidence BRP back now and i don’t know how much longer
how long this whole process will take because they send me my evidence BRP back now and i don’t know how much longer

So we can give you an accurate timescale can you tell us if you have any children or other dependents?

Thanks, Graeme
no, i have ILR and i don’t have any dependents or kids
no, i have ILR and i don’t have any dependents or kids

Hi Maimoona Naeem,

Our current timescales are approximately 16 working days, with subject to change depending on our current volumes.

Thanks, Clare
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi Maimoona Naeem,

Our current timescales are approximately 16 working days, with subject to change depending on our current volumes.

Thanks, Clare

also i wanted to ask i have ILR before brexit but i don’t meet the 3 year residency requirement. but i am getting a home student fees. will i still be able to get a part of student finance if not full?
also i wanted to ask i have ILR before brexit but i don’t meet the 3 year residency requirement. but i am getting a home student fees. will i still be able to get a part of student finance if not full?

Hi there, when did you move to the UK? Thanks, Jason
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there, when did you move to the UK? Thanks, Jason

before brexit on 28 december 2020 i first came to UK
So we can confirm what the evidence is regarding and to check you've been assessed correctly, if you're able to contact us via the live chat in your account or on 0300 100 0607 we'll look into this and help you get this resolved. Thanks, Jason
Original post by SFE Jason
So we can confirm what the evidence is regarding and to check you've been assessed correctly, if you're able to contact us via the live chat in your account or on 0300 100 0607 we'll look into this and help you get this resolved. Thanks, Jason

is it necessary to have 3 year residency or can there be an exception to this?
is it necessary to have 3 year residency or can there be an exception to this?

If you've applied under 'long residency' but you've also advised you have settled status. That's why we need to check your account. If you contact us as above and we'll further assist. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending