The Student Room Group

I’m at my GF’s house, but she doesn’t believe I’m here. Help??

She surprise visited me today but left her purse with all her valuables in it. Because she only lives 45 mins away, I’ve driven to her’s.

I didn’t know her address, but I’m her purse there’s a “carte grise” with address on it...

I told her I was outside... she laughed and said «I wish »

She’s now said goodnight.... she’s not active on FB.

Help!!
Original post by Occitanie
She surprise visited me today but left her purse with all her valuables in it. Because she only lives 45 mins away, I’ve driven to her’s.

I didn’t know her address, but I’m her purse there’s a “carte grise” with address on it...

I told her I was outside... she laughed and said «I wish »

She’s now said goodnight.... she’s not active on FB.

Help!!

stick the purse through the letterbox with a note.
Reply 2
Ring the bell or knock on the door.
Reply 3
Original post by Bio 7
Ring the bell or knock on the door.

It was 10:30 pm when I arrived... it’s now 23:21 :frown: I think this is a lost cause
Call her.
Reply 5
Original post by the bear
stick the purse through the letterbox with a note.

It’s a lost cause... it’s too late and I’m not 100% sure it’s the exact address. It’s what it says on her registration papers that are in her purse, but when I said I was parked outside number 5 she said there isn’t a number 5 in her street
Reply 6
It was 10:30 pm when I arrived... it’s now 23:21 :frown: I think this is a lost cause

Why wait so long? Just bang the door.
This idiocy can't be real.
Reply 8
Original post by Bio 7
Why wait so long? Just bang the door.

She lives with her parents, I can’t just go knocking at their door this late at night. There’s no light on at her’s
Reply 9
She lives with her parents, I can’t just go knocking at their door this late at night. There’s no light on at her’s

Give up then, she can be responsible for this.
Reply 10
Original post by Bio 7
Give up then, she can be responsible for this.

I should have texted her that I was on my way before I left... I feel so stupid for wanting to surprise her.
Reply 11
Original post by pmc:producer
This idiocy can't be real.

What idiocy?
What idiocy?

You are sitting on an internet forum asking what to do because you text your girlfriend from outside her house as a surprise and she didn't believe you.

On top of that, you've apparently sat for over an hour with the understanding that she's sleeping.

I don't know what's worse; that this is coming from someone old enough to drive or that my spidey senses tell me you're serious and not a troll.

That idiocy.
Reply 13
Original post by pmc:producer
You are sitting on an internet forum asking what to do because you text your girlfriend from outside her house as a surprise and she didn't believe you.

On top of that, you've apparently sat for over an hour with the understanding that she's sleeping.

I don't know what's worse; that this is coming from someone old enough to drive or that my spidey senses tell me you're serious and not a troll.

That idiocy.

Of course I’m not a troll you thundercunt.

Useless sack of ****.
Of course I’m not a troll you thundercunt.

Useless sack of ****.

I'm useless... Says the guy sitting on The Student Room - an anonymous online forum - as he sits outside his 'girlfriend's house for hours on a Wednesday night asking 15 year olds for advice. OK. You keep winning at life, I'll keep being useless. :smile:
Still coming to terms with the guy who hasn't got the balls to knock his girlfriends front door calling me useless. 😂 Today marks a new low for me.
OP's next thread:

Guy's my girlfriend is kissing me, what do?
Original post by Bulletzone
OP's next thread:

Guy's my girlfriend is kissing me, what do?

Loool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending