The Student Room Group

The biggest mistake that Theresa May did regarding Brexit is...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vinny C
I am boringly right... and like all Brexiteers you talk b/s. Just as you promised in the referendum... total *******s. If we fall for it again then maybe we deserve it!

Wibble wibble wibble, that's all I see when you post anything.
Still in your head at least you are "winning"
Giddy up horsey boy.
Original post by mgi
listening to the tory party disunity rather than doing cross party collaboration for the benefit of the country. Brexit has helped us to see the real mindset of many politicians.

It's disgusting isn't it?

Compromise is a word that they simply don't understand
Original post by Burton Bridge

It has taken about 40 years to get to this point. Really since Mrs T no politician has been able to admit to a change of policy or a compromise to attract sufficient support. That has corrupted the political discourse as politicians have misled and dissembled as policies have been changed and compromises have been made. This has finally collided with the Maybot who is incapable of those adjustments of perspective.
Original post by ColinDent
Wibble wibble wibble, that's all I see when you post anything.
Still in your head at least you are "winning"
Giddy up horsey boy.

They do giddy up... and go through walls... nvm crowds. Half a ton of muscle...
Original post by nulli tertius
It has taken about 40 years to get to this point. Really since Mrs T no politician has been able to admit to a change of policy or a compromise to attract sufficient support. That has corrupted the political discourse as politicians have misled and dissembled as policies have been changed and compromises have been made. This has finally collided with the Maybot who is incapable of those adjustments of perspective.

I'm not sure Thatcher knew what compromise meant mate, it was her way or the high way. I agree with much else of what you say mind you.
Original post by Vinny C
They do giddy up... and go through walls... nvm crowds. Half a ton of muscle...

Okay think that explains a lot, how many walls have you tried to ride through exactly? I'd guess quite a lot.

Sure is... chest beating and shouting will of the people is just not working. Maybe because it isn't?
I'm not sure Thatcher knew what compromise meant mate, it was her way or the high way. I agree with much else of what you say mind you.

Thatcher created the persona that a strong politician must never change her mind, whilst herself doing so many times. May is the first to believe her own speeches on this subject.
Okay think that explains a lot, how many walls have you tried to ride through exactly? I'd guess quite a lot.

Been through.. THROUGH... a few fences. He tries to jump the walls but they are strong. Just watch them at play... OMG. Half a ton does acrobatics. Trick is staying on... getting better.
Original post by Vinny C
Been through.. THROUGH... a few fences. He tries to jump the walls but they are strong. Just watch them at play... OMG. Half a ton does acrobatics. Trick is staying on... getting better.

Hahaha fair enough, judging by your posts you should try wearing a riding cap for when you fall off 😉
The ERG were originally a think tank... until Boris marched in as foreign sec and said... anyone not in favour of Brexit or bust... there's the door, I was there! Might as well have an anti Semitism enquiry lead by Nazis.
(edited 5 years ago)
Hahaha fair enough, judging by your posts you should try wearing a riding cap for when you fall off 😉

I have... twice. Once bounced... next smashed hand and crossed knuckles. It got better! Lost half a face once... that got better too!
Vinny you are not making sense mate, you need to lower yourself when talking on here. Your super intelligence flys over my head
Original post by Vinny C
I have... twice. Once bounced... next smashed hand and crossed knuckles. It got better! Lost half a face once... that got better too!

Have you thought about knocking it on the head?
Have you thought about knocking it on the head?

I do now your mindless champion has lost
Original post by Vinny C
I do now your mindless champion has lost

I have as much need for a champion as you do for an instructional book on how to talk shite.
I have as much need for a champion as you do for an instructional book on how to talk shite.

Rofl... your second champion has released a song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3TT1VE8Jq0

One clown after another...
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Vinny C
Rofl... your second champion has released a song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3TT1VE8Jq0

One clown after another...

I think you secretly have a thing for JRM, you're always posting that video.
Sure... only good thing he's done. Who next... Boris? Let's put the clown in charge!
I think you secretly have a thing for JRM, you're always posting

You keep beating your chest like Tarzan shouting will of the people. ****ing pathetic... not working, been tried for 3 yrs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending