The Student Room Group

The biggest mistake that Theresa May did regarding Brexit is...

Scroll to see replies

You care nothing about the people... only getting your own way. Thugs and bullies to the end... about time it was said.
Original post by Vinny C
You care nothing about the people... only getting your own way. Thugs and bullies to the end... about time it was said.

You care nothing about what everyone around you actually thinks, you personally try to threaten me but would not do it If actually confronted by me, so I put it to you that you either take me on man to man or shut the **** up.
Original post by ColinDent
You care nothing about what everyone around you actually thinks, you personally try to threaten me but would not do it If actually confronted by me, so I put it to you that you either take me on man to man or shut the **** up.

Oh I do... just as I predicted... violence! The last resort of the incompetent. Finally... true colours shown.
As funny as your videos was Vinny, loved the Tommy Robinson one I actually proper belly laughed. Anyway they don't have any relevance to the debate or my opinion.

Help me out TSR's can anyone make sense of Vinny posts?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Vinny C
Oh I do... just as I predicted... violence! The last resort of the incompetent. Finally... true colours shown.

OK this is pretty bad now, whoever repped this. You condone Vinny threatening other people in the name of remain but not @ColinDent right to self defense?

Vinny you have yet again refused to condone thugs acting in the name of remain.

It's about time you stopped insulting those who you disagree with, if you was a leaver and I was a remainer I'd bet the student room would of banned you by now.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Vinny C

Again you are the one that's been attempting to threaten me, it's not working at all obviously but my point is don't keep saying stuff on here that you wouldn't say to my face.
Again you are the one that's been attempting to threaten me, it's not working at all obviously but my point is don't keep saying stuff on here that you wouldn't say to my face.

Rofl... 3 yrs of having loser, moaner rubbed in my face and now the boot's on the other foot it's grave injustice, threats and say it to my face so I can beat you up. Happy to dish it out for 3 yrs but two days of being on the receiving end, pathetic!
(edited 5 years ago)
May's downfall is ultimately that she has thought nothing through. A concrete plan should've been agreed and voted on by Tory MPs before invoking A50. She shouldn't have called an election without a clear strategy to win - hoping for Corbyn to trip up cost her a majority. She shouldn't have entertained the DUP without agreeing concrete Brexit terms for NI, and she should've gone back to Brussels to attempt to renegotiate the minute it looked as if her MV was going to fail. Instead, she's royally ballsed things up.
Original post by SankaraInBloom
May's downfall is ultimately that she has thought nothing through. A concrete plan should've been agreed and voted on by Tory MPs before invoking A50. She shouldn't have called an election without a clear strategy to win - hoping for Corbyn to trip up cost her a majority. She shouldn't have entertained the DUP without agreeing concrete Brexit terms for NI, and she should've gone back to Brussels to attempt to renegotiate the minute it looked as if her MV was going to fail. Instead, she's royally ballsed things up.

May's problem was that of all Brexiteers... a firm belief that beating your chest like Tarzan shouting the will of the people would somehow make it all magically work. Every time you hear the phrase 'the will must be carried out' or 'the result must be honoured'... it is just a variation of the same failed philosophy.
Original post by Vinny C
May's problem was that of all Brexiteers... a firm belief that beating your chest like Tarzan shouting the will of the people would somehow make it all magically work. Every time you hear the phrase 'the will must be carried out' or 'the result must be honoured'... it is just a variation of the same failed philosophy.

The thing is, she might've passed her deal without the 2017 election. That weakened her to the extent that the ERG and others have been able to wreak havoc with little to no ramifications. In terms of the phrases she used, that's the politics of the post-Blair era. Buzzwords have replaced policy, and false platitudes have replaced a more truthful take on proceedings. May herself backed remaining in the EU, so she felt she had to make herself as Brexit-y as possible to look up to the job. Not even that could save her now.
Original post by Vinny C
Rofl... 3 yrs of having loser, moaner rubbed in my face and now the boot's on the other foot it's grave injustice, threats and say it to my face so I can beat you up. Happy to dish it out for 3 yrs but two days of being on the receiving end, pathetic!

You really aren't the sharpest tool in the box are you?
You really aren't the sharpest tool in the box are you?

Sharp enough to have wiped the floor with 5 of you lot. Carry on digging that hole you are in.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Vinny C
Sharp enough to have wiped the floor with 5 of you lot. Carry on digging that hole you are in.

:biggrin::rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending