ive applied to elms BT2 6 bedroom apt as my first choice
Original post by Jm562
Hi! Which one are you applying for? I cant decide!! Not sure yet actually
Did anyone get new offers?
Original post by Limefresh
Did anyone get new offers?

did u?
No.
I have also applied to Queen's Belfast and I did my interview in January. I'm an international student as well and haven't received any update from them regarding offers. Please do post if any of you get offers from Queen's and I'll do the same!Thank you
Same ... and I didn’t hear from them , I called them today and they said they are experiencing a delay so offers maybe sent anytime from end of this week to mid April... anyone else has dead lines to reply to offers from other unis ?

Mid April is abit late !
Original post by Priyanka21k
I have also applied to Queen's Belfast and I did my interview in January. I'm an international student as well and haven't received any update from them regarding offers. Please do post if any of you get offers from Queen's and I'll do the same!Thank you
Original post by Limefresh
Same ... and I didn’t hear from them , I called them today and they said they are experiencing a delay so offers maybe sent anytime from end of this week to mid April... anyone else has dead lines to reply to offers from other unis ?

Mid April is abit late !

Yeah I called them today and they keep having delays :/ I have RCSI’s deadline in a couple of days. What about you?
their time to give offers is so late
on top of that now they are having delays
this is not acceptable as offers will be given like mid april and most unis have deadlines to firm offers before
not only that but keeping us waiting for so long is unacceptable and unprofessional as they should not take that long to decide
Original post by Adi2002
this is not acceptable as offers will be given like mid april and most unis have deadlines to firm offers before
not only that but keeping us waiting for so long is unacceptable and unprofessional as they should not take that long to decide

I definitely agree, now I have to lose $6.5k because of all these delays. It’s tough for everyone, and when I called them they said they’re ahead of schedule :frown: Really disheartened by this dreadfully long process. Other unis, even the ones with much more applicants, have sent out their offers by now. Sigh.
Do you know how Queen's shortlists applicants after the interview? Is it purely based on the interview or would they consider predicted grades and other things while making their decisions?
Original post by Adi2002
Original post by Adi2002

when is your uclan deadline?
Do you know how Queen's shortlists applicants after the interview? Is it purely based on the interview or would they consider predicted grades and other things while making their decisions?

They told me on interview day that offers are solely based on interview performance but if there are 2 candidates with same score then they look at sj bands.which rarely happens.
oh okay, thank you so much! It's really stressful waiting for these offers. I hope we all get to know by the end of this week or next week.
Original post by Hammad Dogar
They told me on interview day that offers are solely based on interview performance but if there are 2 candidates with same score then they look at sj bands.which rarely happens.
oh okay, thank you so much! It's really stressful waiting for these offers. I hope we all get to know by the end of this week or next week.

yeah hopefully.

this week they are scoring applicants for interviews and top of that they are having delay so defo not this week
i doubt next week as well due to their silly delays
Original post by Adi2002
tomorrow but i will give money for uclan anyways as it has a lower grade requiremnt and if i miss 1 grade i will have uclan
so regardless of qub offer i would have confirmed uclan
but the problem is especially for the irish unis
i have to firm ucd by the 4th of april
i might get rcsi or trinity offer
rcsi for sure will give offer(if i get) before the 12th
so i will have 2 or more unis pending for offers and i might have to pay to at least 1 of them (or more depending on the offer ) bcz of qub as ub offers will be given sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo late

if you are firming uclan why do you do have to firm irish ones?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Adi2002
this week they are scoring applicants for interviews and top of that they are having delay so defo not this week
i doubt next week as well due to their silly delays

i though they scored us at the interview. how can they score now?
u know on the interview dates they said they will give all offers out by end of march or start of april
i thought they were being on the safe side and just telling students a much later dates if something goes wrong
i actually thought they were joking but they were not joking and now they are taking soo long
like i don't know specially for the applicants (that interview before february which were the majority of applicants) what were they doing since february
couldn't they have scored the applicants who interview in february or before in the time they had till the last interview date which was almosta month ago
Original post by Hammad Dogar
i though they scored us at the interview. how can they score now?

they do score but that has to be reviewed and the applicants have to be ranked
this also takes a lot of time
specially as they are doing it with a lot of applicants

Latest

Trending

Trending