The Student Room Group

Nothing has changed here

Looking back at my old posts, its like stepping into a cringey time machine. It was barely a year ago. Oh my god.

Anyways what's up with yall? I see all the regulars are still active (looking at you @UWS)
Reply 1
Original post by prazzyjazzy
Looking back at my old posts, its like stepping into a cringey time machine. It was barely a year ago. Oh my god.

Anyways what's up with yall? I see all the regulars are still active (looking at you @UWS)

Hallo. Yeah I'm still here :lol:

Nice to have you back, I was wondering where you went.
Hi there. :hi:

TSR has changed. It's had a "makeover" :dontknow:
Original post by UWS
Hallo. Yeah I'm still here :lol:

Nice to have you back, I was wondering where you went.

Yeah! I'm not gonna really be here a lot but I felt bad just ditching the friends I had here

Original post by 04MR17
Hi there. :hi:

TSR has changed. It's had a "makeover" :dontknow:

Yikes so the clutter is the makeover?

Nice to meet you! :biggrin:
We should have a vote, and vote me to take control.

The average user age has dropped, I think. A lot of the decent posters of times gone by have gone to Reddit, where they don't get treated like seven-year-olds.
Welcome back! Good to see you here again!
Reply 7

Welcome back :lovehug:

I missed you :cry2:

:hello: fellow EXO-L :h:

I hope I'll see you around more often on here from now on ? :emo: :hugs:
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest