The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham student services/enrolment not working?

I finally managed to access my account today after being verified by the admin (there were some posts here about how they hadn't authorised all the accounts until recently), but midway through completing the enrolment the entire website just stopped working? Clicking continue, back, or the home button all resulted in an error page by my browser. This happened after I clicked the 'upload photo' button on the photo page and nothing I clicked afterwards made it through. I tried changing browsers (it says "site is not sending any data when I try that"), changing wifi networks, but short of restarting my entire computer I don't think there's anything else I can do.

I tried re-accessing Banner Self-Service but it gave me Error 500 - Internal Server Error. I'm not sure if this is a localised issue on my end or others are experiencing the same problem?
The same error code has popped up for me, I haven't even been able to get as far as accessing Banner Self Service due to the access issue.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
I finally managed to access my account today after being verified by the admin (there were some posts here about how they hadn't authorised all the accounts until recently), but midway through completing the enrolment the entire website just stopped working? Clicking continue, back, or the home button all resulted in an error page by my browser. This happened after I clicked the 'upload photo' button on the photo page and nothing I clicked afterwards made it through. I tried changing browsers (it says "site is not sending any data when I try that"), changing wifi networks, but short of restarting my entire computer I don't think there's anything else I can do.

I tried re-accessing Banner Self-Service but it gave me Error 500 - Internal Server Error. I'm not sure if this is a localised issue on my end or others are experiencing the same problem?

Original post by Anonymous
The same error code has popped up for me, I haven't even been able to get as far as accessing Banner Self Service due to the access issue.

Hi both

I think it's an issue many people are facing right now as Banner has (unsurprisingly) a reputation for crashing anyway. I would advise you to get in touch with the IT department- contact details here- and explain the issue to them. They respond pretty quickly so hopefully it will all be fixed soon :smile:

-Himieka

Quick Reply

Latest