The Student Room Group

Confused about Sexuality

Hi,

I'm 16 year old guy.

I feel very stupid writing this but lately I've become confused about my Sexuality, and I'm wondering if this has ever happened to others on here?

Basically since I was around 13/14 I've thought I was Bisexual. I would like both, but in different ways. Guys it was purely physical. Girls it was a bit deeper. Anyway I consigned myself to the idea that I was probably Bisexual.
However last few months all I can think about is girls. Its literally constant. I don't know why. Nothing has really changed in my life so I don't know why my thoughts would change.

So I'm confused now. Am I no longer Bisexual? How can I suddenly change like that?
Like I said, I always liked girls, but now girls are all I can think about
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
be a man and forget about the other guys. Theres no such thing as bi and gay and les and all that ****. we have 2 genders, male and female. and god made u who u are. Are u gonna just forget about what god made u and completely transform yourself and name urself a whole different ass "gender"? todays society is messed up. U arent a woman or a bisexual. u are a man. u are what god made u. dont think about becoming a woman just because u think u like men. no. forget about men. isnt it weird? that u like the same gender?? thats absolutely foul and disgusting to be fair. Ignore those feelings please. u are a man. a full MALE. MALE MALE. please listen to my words. also if u want more truth to life, turn to islam and feel the love and care and the truth about this world and the other. :smile: thank you for reading this if u do. (i hope u do) :smile:

Lol I know I’m a man. I had no intention of becoming a woman!!

Its just is it not strange how I’m suddenly thinking about girls so much lately ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending