The Student Room Group

Business/Management 2019 Official Applicants Thread!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Clarkey1524
Course: International business/management with French
Unis applied to: Warwick, Lancaster, Lancaster (just management), Bath, Birmingham
Sent application: mid november
Offers received: none
Predicted grades: A*AA
GCSEs: 776 A*A*AAAAAC

Hi! I'm applying to Bath for the same course, just sent it off today! Have you received any offers yet? Also, which A-level subjects do you take?
Original post by Gurleen-Nikita
Hi Guys,
I’m applying to Uni of Nottingham, Uni of Leeds, Uni of York, Uni of Exeter and Uni of Leicester for business management/Mangement!
I’m predicted A*AA
Have any of you received offers for this course from any of these unis?

I received an offer from Exeter. They wanted DDD so I'm guessing that's BBB or ABB maybe?
Anyone thinking of firming Aston for business and management if they get an offer? If so lmk itll be good to get to know ppl before we even start ygm
Reply 23
(Original post by TurboZX453)Hello TSR,
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by username4405412
Anyone thinking of firming Aston for business and management if they get an offer? If so lmk itll be good to get to know ppl before we even start ygm

I got an unconditional offer from them, however they are my insurance choice as for now, will take the decision when I hear back from my first choice King's.
Original post by arabianshepherd2
Course: International management with a year abroad
What universities you are apply to: Bath, Manchester, Loughborough, Leeds and Reading
Date of Application sent: 28/11/18
Date of received offer/rejection:
Bath- Pending
Manchester - Accepted
Loughborough - Accepted
Reading - Pending
Leeds - Pending
Predicted Grades: A*AAA* - Business, Law, history and an EPQ
GCSE Grades: A*, 5A’s, 5B’s

Got an offer from Manchester for the same course, same predicted grades! Also applied to Loughborough and Bath, message me :smile:
Original post by riya.21
Course: Business Management (+Law at Warwick)
Universities: Warwick, Kings, Manchester, Bath and Surrey
Predicted: 36 IB Points (766 HL)
Date of application sent: 19th November
Acknowledgements recieved: All
Offers: Surrey- 32 IB points
Update: Got an offer from Manchester 4/12/18
Anyone heard back from any of the others?
I know its not been long, but I'm starting to get a little worried because they're all very competitive and I just about meet the requirements.

Hey,
I've applied to the same unis too. Did u receive all the offers?
Original post by Aryan2001
Hey,

Hey I've applied to Manchester, Bath and Kings. Have you received an offer from any of these yet? If so, when did you send off your application? I have received an offer from Manchester so far, sent it off on the 12th of December. :smile:
Reply 28
Original post by Aryan2001
Hey,

All the same or a few?!! I've recieved Surrey, Manchester and Bath so far. How about you? When did you apply and what are your stats if you dont mind me asking?
Reply 29
Original post by lucybondia
Hey I've applied to Manchester, Bath and Kings. Have you received an offer from any of these yet? If so, when did you send off your application? I have received an offer from Manchester so far, sent it off on the 12th of December. :smile:

Hey, sorry to intervene but I've applied to those three as well! I've gotten offers from Manchester and Bath so far. Have you heard back from any as of yet? And what are your stats as well as other uni choices if you dont mind me asking?
Original post by riya.21
Hey, sorry to intervene but I've applied to those three as well! I've gotten offers from Manchester and Bath so far. Have you heard back from any as of yet? And what are your stats as well as other uni choices if you dont mind me asking?

Hey, congratulations! :smile: I've also applied to Loughborough and Aston, received an offer from these two (one unconditional, one reduced offer) and Manchester for International Management. My predicted A level grades are A*AA and my GCSEs are A*A*A*AAAAAAB
Reply 31
Hey, congratulations! :smile: I've also applied to Loughborough and Aston, received an offer from these two (one unconditional, one reduced offer) and Manchester for International Management. My predicted A level grades are A*AA and my GCSEs are A*A*A*AAAAAAB

Wow, congratulations!! I'm sure you'll get the others soon as well :smile:
Reply 32
Course: International management with American business studies
Applying to: UCL, Manchester, Kings, Newcastle London, Queen Mary

Date of application sent: 15/11/18
Date of received offer/rejection:
UCL: Acknowledgement
Manchester: Accepted (they literally took 2 days)
Kings: Rejected
Newcastle London: Acknowledgement + weird email suggesting that they think they can offer me a place, although it would depend on me taking Chinese (which I'm ok with).
Queen Mary: Accepted

Predicted grades: A* A B B
GCSE grades: 5 A*'s 4A's 2 B's
Reply 33
(Original post by Gurleen-Nikita)Hi Guys,
I’m applying to Uni of Nottingham, Uni of Leeds, Uni of York, Uni of Exeter and Uni of Leicester for business management/Mangement!
I’m predicted A*AA

Hey!
I'm not applying to any of your unis, however, I know those quite well and I bet they will give you all an offer.
Good luck!
Original post by eiko
(Original post by Gurleen-Nikita)Hi Guys,
I’m predicted A*AA

Hey!
I'm not applying to any of your unis, however, I know those quite well and I bet they will give you all an offer.
Good luck!

Amazing stats, good luck and keep me up to date with what is going on!

First of all congratulations on your offer. I sent the application on 31 Dec and havent heard back from any of them. I recently recieved a mail from warwick that they'll be waiting till 15 before sending out any decisions. So yeah, I think it'll be the same for most of them
Reply 36
Does anyone know when UCL normally starts to respond? Do they follow a pattern in terms of the dates when replies have been sent?
Original post by eiko
Does anyone know when UCL normally starts to respond? Do they follow a pattern in terms of the dates when replies have been sent?

Unfortunately nope. I applied UCL and got an offer 2 weeks after I submitted UCAS. Now they are no where to be seen. It does vary on subject to subject.
Reply 38
what is your opinion on cardiff university for B/M undergrad?
Reply 39
Original post by ns2001
what is your opinion on cardiff university for B/M undergrad?

It's ok, nothing special tbh.
With the same entry requirements that Cardiff asks for I'd rather go to Birminghan, Lancaster, Notts, Loughborough...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending