The Student Room Group
Cranfield University
Cranfield

Official Cranfield University Applicant Thread for 2024

Hi there,

Welcome to the official Cranfield University Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to Cranfield University.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!
Hi!

I'm Gemma, a current PhD student at Cranfield.

If you get the chance to attend an Open Day I'd highly recommend coming to see our campus and facilities.

We are quite different to many other universities because we are postgraduate-only. We are strongly established in the areas of business, management, engineering, applied science and technology, and work closely with industrial and other collaboration partners.

Please feel free to ask anything you're curious about and I will do my best to answer! This can be about Cranfield University, the courses, the application process, careers, life in Cranfield, accommodation, or anything you're interested in.

Gemma
2nd year Environment & Agrifood PhD student
Cranfield Student Ambassador
Cranfield University
Cranfield
Hi, I'm a current offer holder for Cranfield's MSc Air Transport. Do you where I could find the term dates for 2024/25, such as start of term, end of term etc.

And for accommodation, if I choose to live in a "self-catered" room, does that mean I am not allowed to access canteens such as Mitchell hall, or other catering facilities in the university?
Hi, I'm Gabriela from Mexico.
I want to apply for the Motorsport MSc. Is the English requirement necessary before applying, or can I apply without it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending