The Student Room Group

Sussex University, Theatre Courses

I am in love with Sussex university as well as the location around it. I'm currently deciding whether do the theatre, Drama and performance course or the theatre and film studies. The issue is I have to previous experience of film studies, however I would love to learn. Another thing is, I currently study theatre and have done for four years, at the Brit school. We have done some work on the practitioners behind theatre but I'm worried that I wont suit the course at Sussex because I have no idea how much performance they actually do. I love the idea of when I am older using theatre to teach children and run workshop classes but I'm worried that I wont be able to do this with the course, however I know that if it's still do to with theatre it should be okay. Overall I would love to go to this university. I'm just stressed that, i'm making a decision without fully understand what the course is about. If anyone could help that would be great?! Also what stuff they might be looking for in a personal statement as I've been told that Sussex are more into the academic side of theatre.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending