The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AMT123!
Is anyone thinking of putting Sunderland as their firm?

Got an offer but I'm not firming.
Original post by AMT123!

I think I will.
Original post by MedGay
Oh so it's still under the 'in review' step?

Capture.PNG
Original post by longhairgirl
Capture.PNG

Yeah, decision is still pending.
Original post by AMT123!

Maybe I can’t decide lol
Reply 185
Anyone who has an offer thinking of attending the offer holder's day? My daughter mentioned as 7th March when she attended the interview but no notification yet.
Anyone know when the Medicine offer holder day is?
Congratulations to all those who have received their offer to study Medicine with us! If you have any questions about your place before you join us, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
We look forward to welcoming you! :smile:
Original post by UniversityOfSunderland
Congratulations to all those who have received their offer to study Medicine with us! If you have any questions about your place before you join us, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Is there an offer day?

Is there an offer holder day? If so when is it?

I received my offer on Thursday, but it is yet to be updated on Track, do you know when this will happen?
Original post by erinvmccabe
Is there an offer holder day? If so when is it?

Hi Erin,
Yes, we're holding an Offer Holder day on Wednesday 6th March. Invites will go out this week to your email and here you can also pre-book tours around the campus/accommodation. :smile:
Original post by worriedmum48
Is there an offer day?

There is indeed! You'll get an invite this week via email regarding our Offer Holder Day taking place on Wednesday 6th March. It will run 12 pm- 4 pm, and all the information you need will be in the email. There will also be an option to pre-book an accommodation tour.
Reply 193
Original post by longhairgirl
Yeah, decision is still pending.

Well then I am so confused. Mine is ticked next to offer but I don't have an email confirming or ucas update. I have no idea what it means :frown:
Original post by MedGay
Well then I am so confused. Mine is ticked next to offer but I don't have an email confirming or ucas update. I have no idea what it means :frown:

Hopefully they'll email you soon with an offer! Let me know! :smile:
Original post by LifeIsSoHard
I received my offer on Thursday, but it is yet to be updated on Track, do you know when this will happen?

If you've accepted the offer it should update pretty quickly. Please contact our admissions team if this is still the case [email protected]
If you've accepted the offer it should update pretty quickly. Please contact our admissions team if this is still the case [email protected]

Please could you advise how to accept and what this means? I am struggling to find how to ‘accept’ the offer on the portal. Thank you☺️
Track has now updated for me!
I can now see my Sunderland offer on ucas track.
Track also updated with an offer for me. :smile:
Original post by AMT123!
Please could you advise how to accept and what this means? I am struggling to find how to ‘accept’ the offer on the portal. Thank you☺️

This video should provide all the help you need with your offers https://www.ucas.com/connect/videos/reply-offers-how let me know if this works! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending