ama about

america
data science
finance
life

There's real pay in California :smile:
Reply 3
st edmunds hall? lol

theres also real rent in sf; 150k is a great salary. i happen to know what a lot of people make on the west coast and adjusted to the cost of the living, i am absolutely sure im doing better than you. no one from st edmunds hall that makes TSR posts for their kids is doing that well...

also be devs are two a penny , its a commodity these days
also you only have a masters, i have a phd
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by theQuant
st edmunds hall? lol

theres also real rent in sf; 150k is a great salary. i happen to know what a lot of people make on the west coast and adjusted to the cost of the living, i am absolutely sure im doing better than you. no one from st edmunds hall that makes TSR posts for their kids is doing that well...

Damnnnnn shots fired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. What Cambridge college did you go to?

Why are you insecure?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by theQuant
st edmunds hall? lol

Since when did AMA mean you have to try to prove you're better than someone else?
(edited 5 years ago)
woop = big ?
Spare us £5 ?
And I’ll write anything on me
:jebus:
Reply 8
Original post by the bear
woop = big ?

thread = zombie ?

Closed.

Latest