The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by josiediaby
I was checking the email again this morning to to make sure I had everything photocopied and prepared and it said you need the certificates AND transcripts

Ooh i just saw that, I thought we just needed the certificates. Yeah I guess the paper with breakdown of the subjects would be the transcipt.
thanks for letting me know :smile:
Original post by lol0902
I was thinking this Cos I’ve only got the breakdown for science and I can’t find the one for history

Kind of in the same problem. Don’t know if i still have my science one since it was in year 10 :s-smilie:
Original post by aspiringmedic000
Kind of in the same problem. Don’t know if i still have my science one since it was in year 10 :s-smilie:

Surely it’s not that necessary? I don’t understand why they’d need it when they’ve got all the grades
Original post by lol0902
Surely it’s not that necessary? I don’t understand why they’d need it when they’ve got all the grades

Exactly. it's not common at all to ask for transcripts and I don't see the point of it. I don't think they will even check it on the day.
But still, it's better to be safe and just bring any that you've got. and maybe email them to inform them if you still can't find it?
hey,
can i just ask, why do you need the transcripts?
I thought they just wanted the certificates?

I was checking the email again this morning to to make sure I had everything photocopied and prepared and it said you need the certificates AND transcripts

Ooh i just saw that, I thought we just needed the certificates. Yeah I guess the paper with breakdown of the subjects would be the transcipt.
thanks for letting me know :smile:

That’s okay. And yeah, I’m just gonna bring all that I have
Exactly. it's not common at all to ask for transcripts and I don't see the point of it. I don't think they will even check it on the day.
But still, it's better to be safe and just bring any that you've got. and maybe email them to inform them if you still can't find it?

I’ve emailed a couple of days ago and said I couldn’t find all my transcripts but I haven’t heard back yet and I leave for Norwich on Monday:/
Original post by lol0902
I’ve emailed a couple of days ago and said I couldn’t find all my transcripts but I haven’t heard back yet and I leave for Norwich on Monday:/

Ooh I see. You could try calling in the early hours of Monday?
I think they won’t ask for it. At my other interviews they asked us to bring things which they didnt even ask for on the day, so hopefully you will be alright. If they do ask, then can explain yourself as you did try to get in contact and did what you could.
One of mine was also lost, but i found it thankfully. Just have a last look one more time. Don’t worry :smile:
Original post by lol0902

Yeah, hopefully, they won’t. I genuinely don’t think I have some. I’m just gonna give them everything I have and hope for the best. Like my maths and religious ones, I only have the certificates. Idk. Hopefully, it works together
I have found my history break down!! I have my science ones too but I wasn’t given any for English or maths or RS so I’m not sure about those:/
had my interview today! went really well and I barely prepared.

good luck to everyone else
Reply 90
Update us on how your interviews went guys !!!!
Thanks XX
Reply 91
Original post by lollypenguin
had my interview today! went really well and I barely prepared.

good luck to everyone else

My interview ended about an hour ago. I was soooo nervous for some reason, probably cause this is my last interview so I guess my last shot ? Anyways, I don’t know how well I did, some stations went well but others were a bit 🥴🥴discombobulated now I’m in Norwich for another 5 hours until my train comes

hey, I was just wondering how long your interviews lasted for. I have an interview coming up and I’m trying to plan my journey back - don’t want to miss my train
Original post by bela2
hey, I was just wondering how long your interviews lasted for. I have an interview coming up and I’m trying to plan my journey back - don’t want to miss my train

about an hour I reckon including briefing etc
Reply 93
about an hour I reckon including briefing etc

ah okay then thank youu
Reply 94
Hey guys I just received an interview for the 5th of March and was wondering if anyone else did as well? I just thought they had done all their interviews but can't say I'm not happy lol
I just got an offer! interview 25th Feb
I got an offerr at 11:46 today🤩 I’m actually shocked cause I really wasn’t feeling too confident about the interview. Anyone else?
I just got an offer! interview 25th Feb

Congratss!! Me, too!! My interview was 26th Feb
I got an offerr at 11:46 today🤩 I’m actually shocked cause I really wasn’t feeling too confident about the interview. Anyone else?

well done! I got an offer before too :smile:
Congratss!! Me, too!! My interview was 26th Feb

haha I just quoted you on the other forum! but well done again

Latest

Trending

Trending