The Student Room Group

Should I start a studytube channel??

Would there be any benefits of doing it, and how would I do it in a way that wouldn’t get me bullied at school??
If you want, but tbh most studytubers give off the impression that their channels are just for showing off. I don't think there are any particular benefits unless you get big... I think maybe start a YouTube channel but don't focus on studying from the offset - maybe do some vlogs/lifestyle videos as well. As for bullying, I'm afraid there's not really much you can do to prevent it unless you only make study-with-me videos without showing your face.
Reply 2
Original post by goldfvnch
If you want, but tbh most studytubers give off the impression that their channels are just for showing off. I don't think there are any particular benefits unless you get big... I think maybe start a YouTube channel but don't focus on studying from the offset - maybe do some vlogs/lifestyle videos as well. As for bullying, I'm afraid there's not really much you can do to prevent it unless you only make study-with-me videos without showing your face.

Thankyou for the advice!!
Do it! You never know what could come of it, so many people make a living now making videos for YouTube. You can only try it out. And as long as you don't tell anyone at school then how would they even know? Come up with a name for the channel that isn't your own name and you can keep it a secret for as long as you want to.
Original post by Abbeynm
Thankyou for the advice!!

No problem!! And I wish you success if you end up making a channel.
Oh, and America Revere is one of my favourite study youtubers, she vlogs and then does specific study videos - and TheStriveToFit is really good too. There are so many good channels to take inspiration from and do your own thing!

Quick Reply

Latest