The Student Room Group

Geography

Hi I’m gcse student and I have a geography mock exam tomorrow can somebody please take a picture of their geography paper 1 living with the environment 2018 and send it me please for people who done their summer exam please because it’s going to help me please
Reply 1
Original post by Ryan Osman
Hi I’m gcse student and I have a geography mock exam tomorrow can somebody please take a picture of their geography paper 1 living with the environment 2018 and send it me please for people who done their summer exam please because it’s going to help me please

*I know this reply is late* I would love to help, but how would this possibly benefit you? To see a past paper, and memorise the answers doesn't show you how much you know, or how much you need to learn and revise. I would recommend revising as hard as you can, then seeing the result. If you don't get the results that you require/want, then you know that you need to revise more. Why would you want to cheat, when you know that you cannot cheat in the real GCSE? Start revising now, then grow your geography knowledge up until you take your GCSE exam. Good luck (ps. don't cheat - it doesn't get you closer to the grades you want!!)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending