The Student Room Group

Will Eva Smith every be a question in my GCSE English Lit Mock for Inspector Calls?

I was revising for an English lit mock that i have tommorow and i was making a short checklist of the character to which i require notes and quotations on. I can not recall my teacher ever talking about Eva Smith as an exam question. But just want to make sure. Thanks

Scroll to see replies

I did an inspector calls too, I would revise her still because it might ask how did she represent....
Thank you Emily.hann.xo , when did you do your GCSEs?
I did them last year and I’m now studying English language and I hope it helped
No, for my gcse in 2017 I had Mrs Birling and that was one nasty question
Reply 5
I did the mock on Monday and the question was about Mr Birling or the other question was the significance of money
Original post by HanHug02
I did the mock on Monday and the question was about Mr Birling or the other question was the significance of money

Im really hoping my question is similar to that tomorrow. What poem did you do? Power and Conflict or Love and Relationships?
thats my Q too.

wil she eva?
Reply 8
Conflict anthology
Conflict anthology

oh right, what poem did you get?
We haven’t done it yet, Friday. Have you done the exam?
We haven’t done it yet, Friday. Have you done the exam?

no, i have a 2hr 15min literature mock where we will be covering; AIC, Poetry Anthology and unseen poetry.
She might come up, just briefly go over her in case. :dontknow:
Original post by RazzzBerries
She might come up, just briefly go over her in case. :dontknow:

Thanks, but how would i go about doing that, there arent very many quotes on her part, apart from laughing at Shiela lol

OH WOW!! thats great. Thank you!
hell no, there will never be a character analysis on her as long as unicorns don't walk this earth. as someone else mentioned however, the greater point about the kind of ideas and prejudices of the upper middle class that she brings to the forefront may be examined and as such how Priestley uses her to present this is a valid question. (btw did my english lit last year)
Original post by siddhpatel2003
OH WOW!! thats great. Thank you!

You’re welcome ☺️
Sorry I didn't see this yesterday! How was it? Just saying, she came up on WJEC this summer (my English lit GCSE) in terms of how she presents ideas and prejudices, but she'll probably never come up just as a character.
Reply 19
Eva Smith is always important to revise. I say this as someone who did their GCSEs nearly 6 years ago now :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending