The Student Room Group

rape?

I do not believe I was raped, not in the slightest, but being the fact that I am fifteen and he is eighteen...

Will he go to jail or get in serious trouble for us having sex? We had sex a couple times and I'm worried that if we get caught he will get charged for statutory rape.
BY THE WAY I live in Mississippi (United States)
unfortunately the legal system will not look kindly on your partner. if it his first offence he may get a community sentence.
Reply 3
Original post by peanutbutter03
BY THE WAY I live in Mississippi (United States)

This is a UK site

and you expect us to know your laws better than you do???

sorry but i'm not wasting my time researching this on google when it's something you can do yourself!
Original post by peanutbutter03
I do not believe I was raped, not in the slightest, but being the fact that I am fifteen and he is eighteen...

Will he go to jail or get in serious trouble for us having sex? We had sex a couple times and I'm worried that if we get caught he will get charged for statutory rape.

You are 15 and he’s 18. Of course it’s statutory rape!
You are under 16 and thus a minor so yes it a crime for him to have sex with you.
https://www.ageofconsent.net/states/mississippi

"Mississippi statutory rape law is violated when a person has consensual sexual intercourse with an individual under age 16 who is not their spouse."

the only exception is if you are married to this gentleman ?
statutory rape. he's ****ed
(edited 5 years ago)
You are under the age of 16 so yes it is a crime.
Original post by ANM775
This is a UK site

and you expect us to know your laws better than you do???

sorry but i'm not wasting my time researching this on google when it's something you can do yourself!

I am so sorry that my post offended you.
However, I do not believe that made it acceptable for you to reply in such a demeaning manner.
In the UK the police would consider your age gap before prosecuting. In the USA I have no idea.
you can't arrest imaginary people.
Original post by I'mComingOxford
you can't arrest imaginary people.

Imaginary? I am pretty sure he is real.....?

Hm. Sorry, I am so sure you know more about my sex life than I do.

I deeply apologize.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending