Man defacates on floor and is kicked out. He then whines about 'PC gone mad'! Watch

AngeryPenguin
Badges: 18
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Not even joking. :rofl:

Not the best look for Brexiteers (I assume he is one due to his chauvanistic obsession with the British flag).

https://twitter.com/dentristcad/stat...79094879158272
Last edited by AngeryPenguin; 9 months ago
ihatespongebob
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by AngeryPenguin)

Not the best look for Brexiteers (I assume he is one due to his chauvanistic obsession with the British flag).

https://twitter.com/JimMFelton/statu...22396291055618
+10 gammon points to him.
londonmyst
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
What a charmer- repeatedly harasses the staff, can't tell the difference between the floor and public toilets, then tells lies about him being the victimized party.
Hope santa gives him a half decent personality.
muthalganesan18
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
What a charmer- repeatedly harasses the staff, can't tell the difference between the floor and public toilets, then tells lies about him being the victimized party.
Hope santa gives him a half decent personality.
yellow vest santa
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
He was previously asked to remove the item of clothing, and that was because there was a 'no colours' policy in place, i.e. no overt displays of national allegience. One suspects that this was owing to Frampton's heritage and his ensuing choice to represent Ireland rather than the UK. Thus the no colours policy was in place in an attempt to keep a lid on sectarianism.
That'sGreat
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago

What a coincidence that no mainstream media news source has reported this, and that the twitter user is Communications Director of a liberal and remain pressure group.

What's even more of a coincidence, is that a communications director didn't think about taking a picture or video to aide this statement, despite media spin being his daytime job.
shellop
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
yuck, he looks the type as well. nasty, disgusting, scuzzy chav
That'sGreat
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by shellop)
yuck, he looks the type as well. nasty, disgusting, scuzzy chav
Nice to see the left are so progressive these days

Wearing a flag styled vest doesn't = chauvinistic obsession with the British flag
HoldThisL
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
This is many things but bad for Brexiteers is definitely not one of them, sorry, I don't know why it would be.
frogglet
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
he sounds unwell
londonmyst
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by snugglebear)
he sounds unwell
You're too kind to an individual who has done nothing to deserve it.
It's more like a pattern of dishonest behaviour from a thuggish scumbag used to getting away with prior antisocial antics in public places.
That'sGreat
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
You're too kind to an individual who has done nothing to deserve it.
It's more like a pattern of dishonest behaviour from a thuggish scumbag used to getting away with prior antisocial antics in public places.
If you're going to slate a man, provide evidence outside of a tweet which is most likely fake. You can't just insult someone because they look working class
AngeryPenguin
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by That'sGreat)
What a coincidence that no mainstream media news source has reported this, and that the twitter user is Communications Director of a liberal and remain pressure group.
So the "left-biased media" is not reporting on a story that shows a little Englander in a bad light?

What does that tell you? The media are not actually biased against Brexiteers.
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by That'sGreat)
If you're going to slate a man, provide evidence outside of a tweet which is most likely fake. You can't just insult someone because they look working class
also you must not assume he identifies as a m*n

smh
That'sGreat
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
So the "left-biased media" is not reporting on a story that shows a little Englander in a bad light?

What does that tell you? The media are not actually biased against Brexiteers.
So are you saying a tweet, from someone whose day job gives them a motive to lie, with no evidence or traction from other sources, is reliable? Come off it, this is a pile of horsecrap, and you and several others just wanted to slate someone and would cling on to any rubbish so-called 'evidence' to allow you to do so.

'The media are not actually biased against Brexiteers', they're also not biased against Remainers. They are, however, biased against Brexit.

It's weird how people support Remain, claiming they're progressives and think the EU is the best choice for the country, yet systematically **** on anyone with a different opinion, anyone white and working class and, lets be real, anyone who professes a public allegiance to the country they were born into and have been raised in.

It's not bad to love the country that you were born in and has given you everything. In fact, one might call it simply being grateful.
Tootles
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago

It's defaecate; as in de-faecate, to expell faeces.

Spoiler:
Show
Or defæcate, if you know how to write a ligature.
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Tootles)
It's defaecate; as in de-faecate, to expell faeces.

Spoiler:
Show

Or defæcate, if you know how to write a ligature.
it's expel
Tootles
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by the bear)
it's expel
At least I got all the right letters in the word.
Kiritsugu
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago

He did it because the dust which the defecation landed on doesn't belong to any one individual.
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Tootles)
At least I got all the right letters in the word.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-PPaSmK8dPp...2520medal.jpeg
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (2)
9.52%
They might tell the bully (4)
19.05%
I don't think they'd understand (3)
14.29%
It might lead to more bullying (7)
33.33%
There's nothing they could do (5)
23.81%

Watched Threads