The Student Room Group

Can't decide between UCL and KCL?

Hey guys,

So I applied to study Neuroscience Bcs at both Kings College London and UCL. I’ve got an unconditional from Kings and haven’t heard back from UCL yet, but if I also get an offer from UCL I genuinely have no idea which uni to choose. They both seem to be highly prestigious and I was just wondering if anyone could give me some advice or tell me which one they think would be better and why, this would be a massive help.

BTW My extra curricular interests include Acting, Directing and Philosophy if that influences anything.
Original post by olly366
Hey guys,

So I applied to study Neuroscience Bcs at both Kings College London and UCL. I’ve got an unconditional from Kings and haven’t heard back from UCL yet, but if I also get an offer from UCL I genuinely have no idea which uni to choose. They both seem to be highly prestigious and I was just wondering if anyone could give me some advice or tell me which one they think would be better and why, this would be a massive help.

BTW My extra curricular interests include Acting, Directing and Philosophy if that influences anything.

It depends on which has a higher ranking for the course that you are doing.
Original post by olly366
Hey guys,

If you REALLY find yourself unable to choose, look at the student's union and what clubs and societies are the most active there/look at their activity, their engagement. Extracurriculars are important,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending