The Student Room Group

Biology

I’m in yr 12 and I’m taking biology AQA
How is everyone else who’s taking it finding it
Original post by Stuperfly
I’m in yr 12 and I’m taking biology AQA
How is everyone else who’s taking it finding it

I'm in Y13, doing AQA Biology. I honestly struggled with it at the start of Y12, but after testing many study methods, i'm doing pretty well at the moment :smile:

How are you finding it?
Reply 2
Original post by Infinite Series
I'm in Y13, doing AQA Biology. I honestly struggled with it at the start of Y12, but after testing many study methods, i'm doing pretty well at the moment :smile:

How are you finding it?

So far biology has been alright and I’ve been 65% or above on all the test except for the exchange test where I got 49 % but the questions I got wrong on this test were the recall questions that I had forgotten and my teacher said taht my score was still alright because I got the harder questions with the graph all rightBut even though I’m doing alright now I’m really stressed for the exams cause everyone says biology is supposed to be really hard because the exam questions are really hard application questions And although I’m doing well on the tests we’re given in class I feel like goose don’t mater because they hardly have any application question in them so they are not a true representation of what the exam could be like And also I’m shot scared for the rest of the content in the course because we’ve nearly finished our year 1 content which we just have a two topics left which include the meiosis topic which I hate and I find really hardSo I’m scared I’m going to fail that And I’m also everyone says year 2 content is suppose to be really hard which means I’m most likely going to fail biologylooking back at this it seems I rambled in a little for which I apologise forAnyway If you don’t mind me asking how do you find the applied question in biology aswell as the year 2 contentAnd how do in the peopl in our year who take biology find it

Quick Reply

Latest