The Student Room Group

Half term: how many hours of revision a day? A levels

Scroll to see replies

There's always the case of going through incorrect questions In the past paper then watching videos or using online websites to find solutions and correct mistakes which would comply with this method.
My method is like the pomorado too

I do 4 sets of 45 mins with 15 mins in between. (Morning)

Then I do the same in the afternoon

And just 2 hours in the evening.
It's half term. Exams are months away. Have the week off. FFS
i use the rule of 8, 8 hours of sleep, 8 hours of free time and 8 hours of work! i usually do work from 8 - 12 then have lunch and work from 2 - 6 :smile:
i do like 2 hours a day lol and i thought that was a lot
looks good but remember to take breaks between each revision sesh! personally, I can't do more than 35 minutes without taking a 5/10 minute break because my mind just wanders then nothing goes in. absolutely epic if you get that much done everyday!!!
Reply 26
Original post by Apachecow
It's half term. Exams are months away. Have the week off. FFS

wish I could but mocks in 2 weeks
Personally, I think that’s way more studying than you need to do over half-term. Remember that it is supposed to be a break as well, even if you are encouraged to study during it. I would give yourself a day or two off for a breather (the next few months are going to be intense as it is) or even just cut down your hours each day so it’s not the only thing you’re really doing everyday because I imagine that timetable could get very repetitive after a few days doing nothhing but work. However, it’s your choice and if you feel you could handle that much studying then go for it!

Quick Reply

Latest