The Student Room Group

A levels

i have lost all motivation to revise. I have been attempting to revise for the past week as it's half term and it just feels as though nothing is going in and i can hardly concentrate on my work. I can't exactly take a break now as i am days away from my final exams but i don't know how to get motivation for the remaining 2 weeks
Reply 1
You can’t wait for motivation im afraid, its all about being disciplined
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
You can’t wait for motivation im afraid, its all about being disciplined

Tbf I think im struggling more with burnout.
Ive been doing 30-40 hours a week for the past few months, I'v managed to stay disciplined throughout.
Reply 3
Original post by mima223
Tbf I think im struggling more with burnout.
Ive been doing 30-40 hours a week for the past few months, I'v managed to stay disciplined throughout.

Its the final push, just think about how in two weeks you won’t have to touch another textbook in months. If you don’t put the work in now you may regret it on results day, and thats a chance you don’t want to take.

Then again, during the exam season I would take it easy with heavy revision (especially if you’ve been revising for months prior, unlike me who is cramming everything in the next few weeks, which is far more stressful lol) just do a few papers here and there, go through ones you’ve done in the past and retry questions that you may have not particularly done the best on. You’ve got this!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending