The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Perhaps. I think some people may have calculated it via calculating the tension in the thread or something. I went straight to using tan^-1 with the weight and electrostatic forces, so that may also be a factor
Original post by Xena150
I got around 7.1 degrees. It might depend on whether people used 9.8 or 9.81 for g
440 is right, me and everyone in my further maths class do physics together, we all got 440.
Original post by whyamialive
What was the trap? (I got 440)
Original post by DontSweat
440 is right, me and everyone in my further maths class do physics together, we all got 440.

which question is this?
Crms question = 440ms^-1
Original post by maciek69
which question is this?
you are right. engineering is actually proper hard. its gonna f*** me over ligit. one of the reasons i chose physics was to do astro physics but no my college had to force us to do engineering and they didnt tell us until we actually started the course. i look at engines and **** and it makes my head spin.
Original post by whyamialive
Man oh man, i'm gonna die on p3. IMHO, I did quite a bit better on this paper than on paper one, but P3 is gonna heck me over. I feel sorry for those who do Engineering, that seems hard.
Guys, if for internal energy question I wrote that is sum of kinetic energies and potential energies of a gas, will I get a mark?
Hi, on the multiple choice I ticked the wrong box,scribbled it out and circled and crossed my correct answer with an arrow pointing to it claiming it to be my answer. (The exam invigilator told me to do so,is that okay?)

Latest

Trending

Trending