The Student Room Group

A level predictions

Hi.So im in AS right now and im appearing for two of my subjects this year which are Psychology and biology.Im giving eng lit composite exam in A2 so I was wondering what my predicted grade will be for eng lit? Since im not appearing for it in AS how will the prediction be sent?
Also if I appear for an AS exam in Oct/Nov (im doing cie international alevels) will I be able to include that result in my January uni application?
Original post by Whatever63947393
Hi.So im in AS right now and im appearing for two of my subjects this year which are Psychology and biology.Im giving eng lit composite exam in A2 so I was wondering what my predicted grade will be for eng lit? Since im not appearing for it in AS how will the prediction be sent?
Also if I appear for an AS exam in Oct/Nov (im doing cie international alevels) will I be able to include that result in my January uni application?

Not sure what that means , but for predicted grades its up to the school/referee what method they use.
It may be your AS mark or they cna adjust that.
In the case of you not sitting any formal exam it would either be based on mocks or just the teachers opinion of what grade they think you will get based on experience and what they know of you.

Quick Reply

Latest