The Student Room Group

Why people in this forum don't read?

Today, I was just reporting a couple of facts about how a specific university in Scotland (cough Edinburgh cough) give out false statements in their rejection letters and appear to be quite thirsty for money from international (and supposedly RUK as well ) students. That's a fact. I wanted to make people realize this since I don't want any EU students to feel bad about getting a rejection from a university which clearly put money above everything else. I wasn't saying I was sad about the rejection or anything (indeed, my firm choice sent me an offer just a few days ago) but I still wanted to let people notice how the rejection statements from Edinburgh clearly didn't make any sense in my case and could therefore only relate to their own 'financial' reasons.
People then started telling me about the story of how Scottish unis have a capped number of places for EU students and blah blah... all things that I am already well aware of and don't relate to what I was talking about. Why people don't read before posting or joining a discussion? Also, why can't I freely express some facts without being attacked by others? Seriously people, Reddit users are even nicer than that. That's all said.
"Why people in this forum don't read?" [Proceeds to not justify his/her assertion]
Reply 2
Original post by HoldThisL
"Why people in this forum don't read?" [Proceeds to not justify his/her assertion]

So? Did I miss to read something?

Quick Reply

Latest