The Student Room Group

**** college

My college have not even told me when my mocks are, and frankly its a bit stupid.
I know when my criminology mock is, it is on the 20th of May. However the teachers do not know themselves when the business and law mocks are. How am i supposed to structure my revision- if i don't know when they are?..
Original post by Harrisn
My college have not even told me when my mocks are, and frankly its a bit stupid.
I know when my criminology mock is, it is on the 20th of May. However the teachers do not know themselves when the business and law mocks are. How am i supposed to structure my revision- if i don't know when they are?..

You can still revise them, just revise them equally.
Relax :smile: Take it one day at a time and revise the same amount per day so that you will be equally prepared for each subject. It might not be the ideal situation for you but see it as an opportunity where you can become more self reliant.
Reply 3
Original post by DrawTheLine
You can still revise them, just revise them equally.

How though?
Original post by Harrisn
How though?

Make a checklist of what you need to know for each subject. Then spend time working your way through both lists e.g. 1 day revise one subject, the next revise another.

Yeah it's helpful to know when the mocks are but you are more than able to revise without knowing. People start revising for exams months before the timetables are released.
How many and what topics do you need to revise for each subject?
When is each exam?

Prioritize the closest exam dates and plan revision accordingly. Hope that helps
Original post by Harrisn
How though?

Quick Reply

Latest