The Student Room Group

Late application but my grades are acceptable

Hi, I am a non-EU international student who is living in UK and currently applying at UK universities for 2019-2020 undergraduate courses. Due to some reason I could not keep up with the Jan 15 deadline and have submitted my application at the start of April 2019. I have met all the conditions (academic grades and IELTS scores) the colleges needs me to, but will my delay affect my application? I am applying to the unis which allow late application as per their websites and I am applying for physics and computer science, not decided yet but applied for both courses.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by BOKU
Hi, I am a non-EU international student who is living in UK and currently applying at UK universities for 2019-2020 undergraduate courses. Due to some reason I could not keep up with the Jan 15 deadline and have submitted my application at the start of April 2019. I have met all the conditions (academic grades and IELTS scores) the colleges needs me to, but will my delay affect my application? I am applying to the unis which allow late application as per their websites and I am applying for physics and computer science, not decided yet but applied for both courses.

You have missed the Cambridge deadline (you have asked this in the Cambridge forum....).

If other universities have confirmed they are still accepting applicants then yes it's fine to apply.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending