The Student Room Group

Attachment (caregiver infant interaction)

I'm in the middle of studying attachment in psychology and I'm wondering how in depth my study notes need to be?
Can I skip over some things - for example the evaluation of caregiver-infant interaction? I can't find any example 16 mark questions which would require me to know this stuff so I don't want to waste time making revision resources and memorising it all when I could be focusing on something more essential.
Original post by phoelearnsstuff
I'm in the middle of studying attachment in psychology and I'm wondering how in depth my study notes need to be?
Can I skip over some things - for example the evaluation of caregiver-infant interaction? I can't find any example 16 mark questions which would require me to know this stuff so I don't want to waste time making revision resources and memorising it all when I could be focusing on something more essential.

Have a look at the specification and it'll tell you what you need to know.
Reply 2
which exam board are you with? look at the specification, your teacher may have given you a checklist copy of it. If it’s on there, you need to know it. I’m assuming if you’re studying attachment you’re at AS level, so if you think you’re ‘wasting time’ with this topic which overall is not even 10% of your A-level content if you’re doing the AQA spec, psychology probably isn’t the one for you lmao. If you were to get a 16 marker on cg-I interactions, without evaluation you’re limiting yourself to 6 marks, if that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending