The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Ummm I'm writing this because I'm assuming that you're talking about a college course since this is the Further Education forum.

There's a course called BTEC National Diploma Sports (Performance & Excellence in Football) where you get to play footie during practical lessons (I think) and learn about anatomy/football laws and refeering/analysis of sports performance/etc and stuff like that but of course it's mostly centred on football.

With that course you can go into Higher Education and your career opportunities would be: sports retailer, sports therapist, sports psychologist, sports massage, coaching, general leisure activities, teaching or "general junior management level in football" according to the college website. Not sure what that last career opportunity is.
Reply 2
Sorry no, I meant as in what to apply for in University, as you can see from my sig I'm doing AS Levels but thanks for taking the time out to give such a well-informed post :yy:
Maybe if you do some research now you'll be able to find something you enjoy (don't have to start applying until like September).

Latest

Trending

Trending