The Student Room Group

HSBC Degree Apprenticeship - 2023 VED

Hi, I have applied for the HSBC Degree Apprenticeship - Birmingham. For Wealth and Personal Banking. Anyone else on here who has applied for it? I'm super nervous for the VED. Any advice would be great! :smile:
Original post by raman23345
Hi, I have applied for the HSBC Degree Apprenticeship - Birmingham. For Wealth and Personal Banking. Anyone else on here who has applied for it? I'm super nervous for the VED. Any advice would be great! :smile:

heyy i applied to the birmingham commercial banking one- the ved for me was yesterday, it was very chill and informal. its cameras on the entire time so make sure you're smiling and looking at ur screen as much as u can. in terms of prepping for it, definitely look into the role and a bit of background behind it in case you're asked any questions about what you know about wealth and personal banking
Reply 2
Original post by tendoushairdye
heyy i applied to the birmingham commercial banking one- the ved for me was yesterday, it was very chill and informal. its cameras on the entire time so make sure you're smiling and looking at ur screen as much as u can. in terms of prepping for it, definitely look into the role and a bit of background behind it in case you're asked any questions about what you know about wealth and personal banking

Congratulations, I really hope it went well for you 😊Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. Is it okay if I can ask you more questions about the VED on snap or something?
Reply 3
Hi, could you let me know what type of questions or any tips or hints that would be useful for me as I also have my VED for Commercial Banking in the coming week. Thanks :smile:

Original post by tendoushairdye
Reply 4
Original post by raman23345
Hey,Could you help me out and give me an idea of what the questions may consist of as I have the ved this upcoming Tuesday 🤣thank uou

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending