The Student Room Group

Japanese Music reccomendations

Hi guys!

I’ve recently discovered a Japanese Jpop/Jrock group called Spyair and I just wanted to let you know that they are awesome.

My favourite song by them is probably Rage of Dust and Firestarter.

Please check them out, you won’t (probably) regret it!!!
Spyair is great how did you find out about them? :biggrin: I put my fav songs by them in the spoiler and maybe songs you might like?
Original post by upbeat4
Hi guys!

I’ve recently discovered a Japanese Jpop/Jrock group called Spyair and I just wanted to let you know that they are awesome.

My favourite song by them is probably Rage of Dust and Firestarter.

Please check them out, you won’t (probably) regret it!!!

Spoiler

Try out:

Ai Shinozaki - Again.

Diaura - Lost November, Taidou, Beautiful Creature.

Lycaon - Plug into the socket, Psychedellic jelly.

The Gazette - Suicide circus, Vortex.

I’ve just gotten into One ok rock (very late to the party ik) but I really liked them so I’m definitely gonna listen to more J-rock and I’ll check Spyair out!!

They’re not a Japanese group, but I recommend Day6’s Japanese releases: if mata aetara, stop the rain and breaking down. For a Kpop/K-rock group I think they pull off that sound really well.
Nice
Original post by Themysticalegg
Spyair is great how did you find out about them? :biggrin: I put my fav songs by them in the spoiler and maybe songs you might like?

Spoiler

I can’t actually see what’s in the spoiler box, sorry. SPYAIR did the opening theme for Haikyuu, that’s how I discovered them. (Imagination and I’m a Believer) I’m a fan of songs that are really uplifting so SPYAIR is pretty much perfect for me.
Original post by upbeat4
I can’t actually see what’s in the spoiler box, sorry. SPYAIR did the opening theme for Haikyuu, that’s how I discovered them. (Imagination and I’m a Believer) I’m a fan of songs that are really uplifting so SPYAIR is pretty much perfect for me.

Ohhhh it was most likely going to be Haikyuu or Gintama makes sense Those are good songs!. :biggrin:

Favourites:
SPYAIR - Sakura Mitsutsuki
SPYAIR - I Wanna Be
Potential likes:
BURNOUT SYNDROMES - Hana Ichi Monme
Ooohhh, I do love Burnout Syndromes. They are awesome! I’ve been listening to the album 4 and Kingdom on repeat but I really like Millions and best too!!!
Original post by Themysticalegg
Ohhhh it was most likely going to be Haikyuu or Gintama makes sense Those are good songs!. :biggrin:

Favourites:
SPYAIR - Sakura Mitsutsuki
SPYAIR - I Wanna Be
Potential likes:
BURNOUT SYNDROMES - Hana Ichi Monme
Reply 8
Kana boon - spiral
uverworld - rob the frontier

ill check out spyair, pleasure doing business fellas 🤝

Quick Reply

Latest